? servers

? players online

Ts ARE SPAWNING WITH AWPS

• Content Count:  331

I dont know what is going on but i think the new update made it so that Ts Keep Their Weapons If They survive the round. But as the title says, the Ts spawn with awps and just pick all the CTs off as soon as they exit armory. Plz Fix!!! @Pan32 @Nuclear Onion

Edit: Lego Jail= Ts have no knives

• Like 3
Edited by WilliamAshe

• Content Count:  742

>Razor basically has standard casual rules right now; Ts are spawning with whatever they had last round if they didn't die, including guns and nades. Also, the Ts often drop a knife and then get another one on round start, I dunno how that works.

>Lego just doesn't give anyone knives

>Vipinthemix is fine aside from the minor fact that console admin all chat is repeating who made map and ported it once in awhile and repeating this in chat

"Console: Come to Onlyfriends.be - 91.198.27.187:27015"

I think this is cuz of the new game update so plugins might need to be updated...??? Idk don't quote me

In @Pan32 we trust bois :larry:

EDIT: Both fixed.

• Like 1
Edited by MyHobos
Bless the Pan

• Content Count:  1612

Prisonbreakgalaxy is keeping guns thru round switches @Pan32

Gg.

EDIT: Admins if ya got problems with that on any map just disarm all the Ts when each round ends xD

Fixed.

Just came back from jb_prisonbreak_galaxy_v2d, T's that have weapons when the previous round ends keep them through the next round when they spawn in a cell.

I arrived in the main cell area for the first time near the beginning of the round, and got greeted with a cloud of M4 rounds. The rifle toting culprit, and every other player on the server are witnesses to this bug.

This disarm command works as a temporary fix, but it's a matter of time before someone cries that they lost a handgun they found in their cell to the command.

• Content Count:  742

This disarm command works as a temporary fix, but it's a matter of time before someone cries that they lost a handgun they found in their cell to the command.

Also for admins, if you don't want to use the sm_disarm command since the command removes all the weapons including knives, you can also use sm_knives which disarms every player's weapon except their knives as a temporary fix.

I meant disarm them before the round ends (like in the short time between rounds) so they get their knives and guns next round instead of carrying them over. But what Leon said works too :larry:

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.