? servers

? players online

Random Question of the Day [2/21/16]

• Content Count:  1154

What is your best childhood memory?

one of my best childhood memory is playing hide and seek in the dark with my childhood friends, climbing up a tree that we thought was haunted, and climbing roofs together.

• Content Count:  989

When I was a kid at my old house, I found a baby bird and it couldn't fly. So I stayed out for a lot of the day, tending to the bird, and making sure it was ok. Then a couple hours later it finally flew out of my lap into a tree. I was sad because I thought it didn't want to come back, but as I walked away it started following me and let me pet it more. Just saying I was like 4 years old

• Like 1

• Content Count:  5055

One time in Disney World, there was this ride that I got off of . The hallway towards the exit of the ride had these signs that indicated how close you were to the exit. The last sign at the exit said "You Did It!" and I stood underneath it for a photo. I made a smile so big that I remember that it literally hurt my face and every time I see the picture of it I crack up laughing :laugh:

• Like 1

• Content Count:  163

Well in my short 16 years of life. XD So far my favourite is probably when i was living in china when i was 6. And i would visit this park that had been a childhood playground ever since i was born. However this time i visited it, it was some sort of special day so everything was free. I remember going on all the rides multiple times. XD

• Content Count:  5063

When i was 11-12 years old me and a friend went home with some girls, and we decided to play strip poker. These girls had no idea how to play poker, so when these girls were completely naked we sat there with our pants and t-shirts still on. We may have cheated, just a little :trollsm:

Not sure if i remember the best one but this was one of the good ones :p

Edited by floffypus

Reply to Thread