? servers

? players online

Random Question of the Day 3/8/16

• Content Count:  1468

We broke over 13 tiles

Ceiling tiles. Not very thin, but the material it was made out of you could snap using only your hands

a window, knocked two (large) lights down, winning many sporting events, stupid things with friends, grades,

teachers falling over or doing stupid things

Feentard?

Stanley in the races. OO, AND ORTEGA LOL

A lot of stuff has happened honestly and I couldn't really pinpoint one thing really.

Another thing I'd like to add: Ethan's locker. Our teacher has a thing where she will leave her coffee on the table with about 20% of the coffee still in. Our friend put the coffee in this guy's locker, and it all started from there. Food, rubbish, all kinds of shit was thrown into this locker. It smelled of shit, it looked like shit. The guy ended up getting in shit, and 3 people had to clean it all out. Fun times, our class.

I'm not in many of Luke's classes anymore, but shared things such as the things in red I've really enjoyed lmfao.

Personal experiences, there's too many. School is so much fucking fun in certain lessons. My favorite lesson to fuck about it is maths. We had a substitute teacher for about a month. He was very nervous, and me and a friend took the piss constantly. He gave us this sheet to work on, like actual questions. It was a sheet for fun, so me and my friend used it for fun. On the back, we drew some illuminati shit, loads of cocks and other shit. We put at the top "Mitchel is illuminati." He comes over 10 minutes later, notices it. We start going mental, laughing and shit. The teacher, instead of going ape shit, puts an extra "l" on the end of his name and walks off. It was one of the funniest things I can remember from my maths class.

A few minutes later, the main teacher comes by, rips up the sheet, gives and a new one and tells us to do the work or we'll get in proper shit. We didn't do the work, but we didn't fuck the sheet up again.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2230

Another thing I'd like to add: Ethan's locker. Our teacher has a thing where she will leave her coffee on the table with about 20% of the coffee still in. Our friend put the coffee in this guy's locker, and it all started from there. Food, rubbish, all kinds of shit was thrown into this locker. It smelled of shit, it looked like shit. The guy ended up getting in shit, and 3 people had to clean it all out. Fun times, our class.

I'm not in many of Luke's classes anymore, but shared things such as the things in red I've really enjoyed lmfao.

Personal experiences, there's too many. School is so much fucking fun in certain lessons. My favorite lesson to fuck about it is maths. We had a substitute teacher for about a month. He was very nervous, and me and a friend took the piss constantly. He gave us this sheet to work on, like actual questions. It was a sheet for fun, so me and my friend used it for fun. On the back, we drew some illuminati shit, loads of cocks and other shit. We put at the top "Mitchel is illuminati." He comes over 10 minutes later, notices it. We start going mental, laughing and shit. The teacher, instead of going ape shit, puts an extra "l" on the end of his name and walks off. It was one of the funniest things I can remember from my maths class.

A few minutes later, the main teacher comes by, rips up the sheet, gives and a new one and tells us to do the work or we'll get in proper shit. We didn't do the work, but we didn't fuck the sheet up again.

This is so true :d As much as every morning I feel a hate for school, there truly are some great moments. My maths class that I'm not with Jamie in, it's simply just fuck about as much as you can. I'll be getting the top grade possible in maths, so I suppose that puts my mind at rest for messing around - but we haven't done maths in years. We've played poker in the middle of maths, we've played the real version of cards against humanity, multiplayer phone games, mario kart on our DS' we brought in for old times sake (we're nerds lol) Honestly our teacher has never had an issue with us as we still get the grades. In fact near the start with this teacher, nearly two years ago we though he was going to take my friends phone away for playing a game. Instead he comes over just to grab his phone out of his hand, have a few turns at the game he was playing and gave it back smiling.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  163

You guys have such fun times at school... @Stunningjam @Luke

I just sit and be lonely most of my lunch times now. :cry:

However my best time while at school was when I lived in Qatar and we were supposed to get 'materials' for the project we were doing in DT (design and technology) but instead we took our bags, went to a local supermarket, bought food and stuff and came back at lunch. Teacher didn't even bother speaking to us about it cuz he's pretty chill.

• Content Count:  1719

I just sit and be lonely most of my lunch times now. :cry:

*Hugs*

Do you eat in a cafeteria or something? We just bring our homemade lunch and eat in class :) Aswell as having a single group of people that you go to all classes with. Like I'm in 10th grade so we have from A-H I am in H, and then I have all my classes with the H people. Had it like this since 1st grade (though the classes got mixed up in 2nd grade, and of course in 8th grade since we changed school to "highschool" or whatever it translates to.

Tl;dr

Do u eat in a cafeteria?

• Content Count:  1719

Lighting fireworks in recess after new years eve. Ended up breaking into fire in a garbage bin. You know, we need bonfire to stay warm in winter recess :kappa:

Also fun when all the other 10th graders deciede to invade our classroom (Always ours, dunno why) turn up the music in the speakers of the projectors, and basically ends up being a 100 man party in a reeeeeeeaaally small room. Someone put a locker in front of the door during once of these "parties" (The lockers were brand new, we had never had lockers before. We carry the books we need to school every day...) The locker fell and broke. Some poor kid had to pay for it. lol.

Reply to Thread