? servers

? players online

Jihad

• Content Count:  1546

Since its not only me that has this problem, I will address it. I love the jihad and how cheap it is but it's gets me sad when the bomb doesn't work. It would tell me in chat that my bomb is armed and it would make the sound with it. After a while, I attempt to use it by using my bind. It proceeds to make a failed jihad sound and the CT kills me. Then, in spectate, 30 seconds following my death, it would say in chat, again, "Your bomb is now armed." Is there a way to fix this because well, it happened multiple times for me and other players. I asked during the meeting and @Pan32 told me to go look for a different bomb store goddammit. I wasn't sure if this was something that could be fixed, or that we had to just go with it. pls help our poor souls

• Content Count:  5055

Looking at it in a roleplay way, it's impossible to still have a jihad after you spawn back. I also find it annoying how I can't buy a jihad now because the person who tried to use it but failed still has a jihad for some reason which is basically hogging it when I could probably use it more efficiently. Not sure if you're referring to the bomb not working or the bomb is armed thing after you respawn even though you failed at using it.

• Content Count:  1396

Since its not only me that has this problem, I will address it. I love the jihad and how cheap it is but it's gets me sad when the bomb doesn't work. It would tell me in chat that my bomb is armed and it would make the sound with it. After a while, I attempt to use it by using my bind. It proceeds to make a failed jihad sound and the CT kills me. Then, in spectate, 30 seconds following my death, it would say in chat, again, "Your bomb is now armed." Is there a way to fix this because well, it happened multiple times for me and other players. I asked during the meeting and @Pan32 told me to go look for a different bomb store goddammit. I wasn't sure if this was something that could be fixed, or that we had to just go with it. pls help our poor souls

Well did you look for a different bomb store?

• Like 7

• Content Count:  1396

I'm still confused as to why it says "Level 1 Jihad" or something like that. A level system based on kills with it would be alright I guess, but the level has absolutely no purpose lol.

There is a tiered buying system built into the plugin but we don't use it

• Content Count:  192

Mine tells me when its armed but i did notice if you die with a bomb or if a fail bombs it will say your bomb is armed when your dead.

Not the only one :)

• Content Count:  2589

One time i got killed because someone failed to jihad then when they were spectating me their bomb armed and a CT killed me because I did the jihad beep...

... A CT killed you because they heard the beep of the bomb arming? That's a freekill.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.