? servers

? players online

WHY DID LEON MORDECAI STEP DOWN?

• Content Count:  3391

Good luck in your studies. I hope you pass your exams. Congrats on the baby. We're happy to see that you got a new job. Sorry to hear your family member passed away, our thoughts be with you.

I think that covers most of the reasons.

• Like 6

• Content Count:  4960

Good luck in your studies. I hope you pass your exams. Congrats on the baby. We're happy to see that you got a new job. Sorry to hear your family member passed away, our thoughts be with you.

I think that covers most of the reasons.

You forgot: "Hope your computer gets fixed soon!"," God I hope your mom takes down the parental restriction fast" and "Who would have thought your hentai addiction could be treated?"

• Like 1

• Content Count:  3391

You forgot: "Hope your computer gets fixed soon!"," God I hope your mom takes down the parental restriction fast" and "Who would have thought your hentai addiction could be treated?"

Or, "Our rules state that you are responsible for your account. Just because your little brother went on our server and called Xeno a dirty :censored: wet:censored: :censored:, doesn't mean you get off scott free. Feel free to appeal your ban in 6 months."

Reply to Thread