? servers

? players online

Repeatedly getting killed on purpose

• Content Count:  2589

I'm completely fine with this and can enforce this, however I needed to question it as this is not what I've seen enforced. Every time a CT baits a T and a T kills him the entire server of regulars start screaming 'HE WAS BAITING DONT KILL HIM' and any regular CT and also many other players then carry on with the round as though nothing happened. I've never seen a situation where a T kills a baiting CT and another CT kills him without an uproar of free kill and 'you can't kill a T that was baited'.

I just want clarification on this. For example if I'm a T just knifing and stationary and a CT just walks backwards into my knife and dies, am I then KOS? I'm fine with this being correct and what I'll enforce. Just from previous experience this is not what is enforced and known throughout the regulars either.

Yes.

Rebelling is when a prisoner performs one of the following actions:

Harms/damages a CT in any way (includes grenades)

Kills a CT (includes activating a trap/deathgame such as death crate)

The CT can still be punished the next round for baiting. Keeping in mind that regulars often have a misunderstanding of the rules (see: AFK freeze). CTs are not allowed to bait, however that still doesn't give Ts the right to kill them. And most of the time if the CT is going to walk backwards into your knife, you probably had enough time to stop knifing.

I know a lot of players who like knifing while doing obstacles on a climb server, or knifing while bunny hopping, or of course, knifing while surfing. How is it the T's fault, and why should we die if we accidentally knife the CT? If he wanted to surf, he could have sent them to another place, or asked nicely to have a freeday in surf as a T. He knew he was going to die by a bunch of T's while surfing and they'd end up getting killed, whether or not it was intentional. I just don't think it should be allowed.

It's not allowed. That would be baiting.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  192

I just want clarification on this. For example if I'm a T just knifing and stationary and a CT just walks backwards into my knife and dies, am I then KOS? I'm fine with this being correct and what I'll enforce. Just from previous experience this is not what is enforced and known throughout the regulars either.

as @Luke stated, this is very true.. we are told to freeze but we keep knifing because of afk timer and CT's would purposely be running around a knifing T just to get hit and blast you away saying you stabbed him.. @Bubblez even saw that before and was a uproar until an admin came on to shut everyone the fuck up.

Reason why i knife is because every time i turn or move i get freeshot to death by multiple ct's giving warning shots.

@Caution and @XeNo are right though, this shit never happened on old PB on CSS.

Edit:

@Goku I just read this,

The CT can still be punished the next round for baiting. Keeping in mind that regulars often have a misunderstanding of the rules (see: AFK freeze). CTs are not allowed to bait, however that still doesn't give Ts the right to kill them. And most of the time if the CT is going to walk backwards into your knife, you probably had enough time to stop knifing.

So that pretty much sums up that we can't Alternate attack (i don't use right click and took me forever what people were talking about lol)

Still doesn't give the right for a CT just walk backwards to get killed on purpose definitely if they were low health.. This is just another way around to get freekilled.

Also if they do run into your knife, i have been shot down to death even with 1 stab.

• Content Count:  2589

@stylez1989 knifing has nothing to do with AFK timer. To avoid afk timer just move your mouse. You don't have to click. The only excuse for a T to be knifing for no obvious reason is literally "just because". If you are a T and are randomly knifing, you are partially at fault for if you knife a CT that runs into you. But seriously, this entire thing is summed up by this:

CTs are not allowed to bait, however that does not mean that Ts are allowed to knife them and doing so does make you KOS.

• Content Count:  192

@stylez1989 knifing has nothing to do with AFK timer. To avoid afk timer just move your mouse. You don't have to click. The only excuse for a T to be knifing for no obvious reason is literally "just because". If you are a T and are randomly knifing, you are partially at fault for if you knife a CT that runs into you. But seriously, this entire thing is summed up by this:

CTs are not allowed to bait, however that does not mean that Ts are allowed to knife them and doing so does make you KOS.

Okay, I'll read it.

It was more if i move my mouse as i stated i get freeshot for no reasons which lead to me just knifing by holding my secondary attack which isn't on my mouse.

• Content Count:  1612

IMO...

Baiting situations vary and should be handled by a case-by-case basis. @Wawa summed it up my opinion on the subject, just make sure that if you slay a CT with weapons that you disarm them first. (Weapons should be earned by T's, not given.) Same goes with CT's that suicide near T's purposely in order to try to circumvent the gunplanting rules.

TL;DR

As a CT: You have a range advantage, keep your distance, and remember that you can always tell T's to freeze. Be smart with your orders, mind your positioning, and you'll have a better chance of winning the round. Remember that the T's are always looking for an opening to kill you. Do not give them that opportunity.

As a T: Most CT's are trigger happy and enjoy any reason for killing you. Don't be dumb and expect to get away with attacking or killing a CT. Even if it's completely obvious it's a bait, you are KOS if you draw blood for any reason. Follow orders, and ninja a kill when they are distracted. Playing T is all about risk and reward.

WARDEN: This ain't no Superjail.

DtBTqgs.gif

BOTH: Teamwork is overpowered. Communicate with your team and work together to tell admins that they are horrible at their job didn't you just see that freekill? Oh my God I'm giving myself a freeday because I got killed last round OMG Type !rules or !faq to read the rules! Type !rules or !faq to read the rules! Type !rules or !faq to read the rules! take over the prison, or control those rascal prisoners!

Good luck, and have fun :SL4DE:

Edited by SL4DE
Chemotherapy applied with no apparent effects, retrying

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.