? servers

? players online

Repeatedly getting killed on purpose

• Content Count:  5674

Map: ba_arizona_2_2

There is a teleporter into surf, all the T's are currently in surf. This CT repeatedly drops his guns, goes in and says "please don't kill me I just wanna surf." He does this every round and dies. I said in chat to stop baiting and then he proceeds to tell me it's not bait and to look it up. Please tell me this would be considered baiting, when you fail surf you're literally stuck inside the CT as well.

• Content Count:  422

I mean he's enticing you to kill him since he's unarmed and stuck inside a T, so if that's not baiting then idk what is >_>

The blue doesn't fit you, it really doesn't. But yes this is complete baiting, hes doing what someone trying to stay alive would never do.

• Content Count:  2589

As already stated he is baiting. Not only that but he is also failing to help his team, which is part of the requirements to play CT. I, and I would recommend every other admin to do the same, would move him to T. The games on the map are for the Ts. If a CT wants to play them, then he needs to switch and play on T side.

• Content Count:  6465

I was told by @XeNo that this wasn't baiting what

I gave you my personal opinion on baiting which is that if an unarmed CT goes near T's, I don't think it should be called "baiting". It isn't forcing the T's to kill him. T's can choose not to knife him and I don't see why the CT gets punished for what a T decides to do.

I have never heard of CT's this kind of "baiting" being a problem until the last year or two, in old PB we just told T's if they don't want to get KOS'd or killed immediately, don't knife the unarmed CT. If the CT has guns, it's a different issue and can be considered working against your team (CT) if you are making it easy for T's to get access to guns.

• Content Count:  11501

I gave you my personal opinion on baiting which is that if an unarmed CT goes near T's, I don't think it should be called "baiting". It isn't forcing the T's to kill him. T's can choose not to knife him and I don't see why the CT gets punished for what a T decides to do.

I have never heard of CT's this kind of "baiting" being a problem until the last year or two, in old PB we just told T's if they don't want to get KOS'd or killed immediately, don't knife the unarmed CT. If the CT has guns, it's a different issue and can be considered working against your team (CT) if you are making it easy for T's to get access to guns.

^, imo.

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.