? servers

? players online

Pet glitches?

• Content Count:  5674

I remembered that someone said that there was an update coming to the store at the community meeting. Went on today and immediately saw this, someone died with their pet and the pet sat there in the air. Just letting some admins know. :)

https://gyazo.com/a928aa9df040bac328129b41c3a861ae

Map: jb_vipinthemix_csgo_v1

• Content Count:  1468

This happened to me yesterday on TTT, same pet.

I was also informed by another player that there was a floating hat (I believe sombrero?) That was just floating there. Seems to be client side, I couldn't see what he was looking at (and shooting at).

• Content Count:  2230

This happened to me yesterday on TTT, same pet.

I was also informed by another player that there was a floating hat (I believe sombrero?) That was just floating there. Seems to be client side, I couldn't see what he was looking at (and shooting at).

This exact thing has happened with me countless times - as an explanation:

I'm unsure if this is the same for the situation that happened with you, however with me, it was basically every time someone that was alive in that round switched to spectate their hat stayed. This doesn't mean in the same position, it follows the spectator whether they're in the air or spectating someone. This previously caused issues when I used to quickly switch in order to catch an RMD'r.

• Content Count:  1468

This exact thing has happened with me countless times - as an explanation:

I'm unsure if this is the same for the situation that happened with you, however with me, it was basically every time someone that was alive in that round switched to spectate their hat stayed. This doesn't mean in the same position, it follows the spectator whether they're in the air or spectating someone. This previously caused issues when I used to quickly switch in order to catch an RMD'r.

No, this is a different situation in which I have also encountered.

What I was talking about was what the picture showed - Where a person died, their pet stayed.

Your situation is when the dead person had a hat and it would follow you, which is very annoying.

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.