? servers

? players online

Random Question of the Day 3/21/16

• Content Count:  171

I met one of my best friends because we wore the same T-Shirt to school in 4th grade. We planned on wearing the same T-Shirt various days of the week after that and eventually became friends.

My other best friends I met through the soccer league in my town.

• Content Count:  218

1.) my boyfriend>>>met him through an old friend of mine

2.) there's this one scrub I met in a comp game

3.) At school, walked up to her in class and introduced myself back in 8th grade. She came across super sweet and I'm happy to have her in my life.

Edited by Kitty Kat

• Content Count:  989

I used to hate who is my bestfriend for an incident back when were both 15. We let the mistake of a girl get in between us, a year later, I found out she was doing it for the sole reason to mess with me and try to get to a reaction out of me. So after a year of never saying a word to him, I went up to him in school and told him I forgave him, understanding we were both just immature kids back then and he was actually glad that I did, and talked about how he has been wanting to apologize for a long time. Since then, we've been pretty much inseparable, talk about anything and everything, and to hopefully enter the real world together by first started in basic training and joining the air force.

• Content Count:  1154

I've met my best friend when i was 2 years old. Our parents were/are pretty close and i guess our parents got us together and we've become friends ever since, idk, i don't remember the story, all I know is that we've known each other since 2 :]

SHE'S AN IMMIGRANT SO BYE-BYE TO HER IF DONALD TRUMP BECOMES PRESIDENTTT.

xd

Reply to Thread