? servers

? players online

i cri everytim

• Content Count:  5678

I wasn't going to do this, but now I feel I should. So I was on TTT earlier today, and maybe I was being a bit of a nuisance. But anyways, this guy right here http://steamcommunity.com/id/FunkyFingers *crying* told me I should've been in the Brussels attack 2 days ago. *lots of tears*

But seriously that was fucked up

• Content Count:  742

want me to call the wambulance?

stfu u bully this could cause serious mental trauma later on in life

:larry:

So you made a thread about this rather than a player complaint.

Ok -_-

>>>inner CA triggered

• Like 2

• Content Count:  4960

People on the internet say ignorant and stupid stuff, just because they can do it anonymously.

It's probably not the first time you have experienced this kind of situation and it won't be the last :/

What happened here in Brussels was traumatic to all of us, and I hope none of you (Americans have experienced this feeling for years and years now) will ever have to experience this kind of religious warfare.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1300

People on the internet say ignorant and stupid stuff, just because they can do it anonymously.

It's probably not the first time you have experienced this kind of situation and it won't be the last :/

What happened here in Brussels was traumatic to all of us, and I hope none of you (Americans have experienced this feeling for years and years now) will ever have to experience this kind of religious warfare.

+1

Since I'm French, same happened to me quite a few times after Charlie Hebdo and Bataclan attacks last year...

Just ignore them, they talk about something just in order to drive attention. They don't deserve to occupy your mind.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  422

Dominic your probably better in him at CS:GO. He probably has no life insulting 12 year olds on the Internet. If you listen closely you can hear his mom in the background. This guy said some fucked up shit though.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread