? servers

? players online

Hey! Look inside, won't be disappointed, well maybe.

• Content Count:  1053

Some may know me, but there's so many new faces. Changed username people are scrubs.

I've been on hiatus for the last 4 years working with RL and pop back in once a year usually. RL is settling down and i'm looking forward to hopping back onto the ZE server and hanging around here more often. /Boring stuff

Now onto the good stuff, back when i was fairly active i would usually do some giveaways here and there, although the last one before my hiatus didn't end the way i would've liked. Here's to this one being a success. :thumb:

Here's the deal, I've got some [ATTACH=CONFIG]14611[/ATTACH] credits burning up my account and i'm splurging on some lucky few.

This will be a randomized drawing with possibility for future forum games with prizes. I will be using a random number generator after giving everyone a number. Currently only Subscribers and up will be included.

*Prizes will be split into different member groups, as such

BD's, AO's, TA's, and CA's will be Group A.

1 prize of [ATTACH=CONFIG]14612[/ATTACH] worth of Amazon goods awarded. May do steam credit instead.

LG's and SA's will be Group B.

2 prizes of [ATTACH=CONFIG]14612[/ATTACH] worth of Amazon goods awarded. May do steam credit instead.

Subscribers will be Group C

A steam copy of [ATTACH=CONFIG]14613[/ATTACH] will be awarded to 3 people. May trade for $15 worth of steam credit.

Group D will be all the above groups combined

A steam copy of [ATTACH=CONFIG]14613[/ATTACH] will be awarded to an additional 3 people. May trade for $15 worth of steam credit.

Here's all you need to do to get a chance to win, simply post in this thread or like this post.

*If outside the US, we will have to work out something, maybe steam credit instead. Amazon winners will need to provide a shipping address, will be deleted from address list after items arrived.

I will keep entries open until 7:00 PM EST Wednesday April 13. Moved up

I have a few games in my steam inventory if anyone would like to have any.

1 Company of Heroes trilogy (the first one)

2x King arthurs gold

1 Windward

1 Zombie army trilogy GONE

If anyone would like any of them just hit me up.

• Like 40
Edited by Ngo
added group D

Reply to Thread