? servers

? players online

the TTT server

• Content Count:  2579

I've found a solution to the TTT problem. Now, listen to this. WE ALL MOVE FROM TTT TO PB. PB IS GREAT. IT GIVES FREE CANCER AND THERE IS CAKE.

Its different, I prefer TTT cause I was a mlg pro admin on another community, plus it's more shooting. Even if it is frustrating with the reg

• Content Count:  1396

Its different, I prefer TTT cause I was a mlg pro admin on another community, plus it's more shooting. Even if it is frustrating with the reg

Instead of bad reg I think of it as being more authentic to gmod TTT xd

• Content Count:  478

I have heard multiple times from a vast number of people that the hit registry seems off. But, to be honest I haven't really experienced any bullet hit registration issues on my multiple hours of playing on the TTT server, I've always just dismissed my shots not hitting as me not being good enough at the game or maybe just bad luck. That might just be me though :(

You probably so used to it by now that you don't even notice it.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2230

The hitboxes have recently been a little better, for a couple of weeks now. They are not good, however they aren't terrible.

They were genuinely horrific when most of the complaints were being made though, now it's so so.

• Content Count:  760

Instead of bad reg I think of it as being more authentic to gmod TTT xd

I really agree with this that it is more authentic to GMOD version. It takes more skill to get the kill done right and I quite enjoy that. If we make it like everything else, it will just get boring. Let PB and whatever off to do their thing, this is TTT - as it should be played and it should be kept like this by Design than anything else.

• Content Count:  1468

Retro's doing stuff, it may or may not fix/help this situation. What I've noticed, is it like's as ping increases, the hit reg exponentially decreases. A person with 100 ping differs greatly from a person with say 20 ping, American average really.

Reply to Thread