? servers

? players online

NHL Playoffs 2016

• Content Count:  640

They just need to overpay TJ Oshie so that he goes into uber-carry mode :larry:

Apart from this "curse" that they got goin' on since 1998 (?), the Pens just so happened to turn up hard at the end of the regular season. Honestly, we would've lost if the Pen's form was that of when they were back in January/February. The Caps have a great team and really the best goalie in the league. I feel like they'll easily bounce back for next season and I wouldn't be surprised if they got to be the best in the East once again. The Caps also need to change out Orpik. What I've seen from him this series is basically the same way he was playing back when he was with the Pens. Always that good defensive defensman, but he really does go overboard with his hits and then come the penalties.

• Content Count:  3462

They just need to overpay TJ Oshie so that he goes into uber-carry mode :larry:

Apart from this "curse" that they got goin' on since 1998 (?), the Pens just so happened to turn up hard at the end of the regular season. Honestly, we would've lost if the Pen's form was that of when they were back in January/February. The Caps have a great team and really the best goalie in the league. I feel like they'll easily bounce back for next season and I wouldn't be surprised if they got to be the best in the East once again. The Caps also need to change out Orpik. What I've seen from him this series is basically the same way he was playing back when he was with the Pens. Always that good defensive defensman, but he really does go overboard with his hits and then come the penalties.

Too bad there aren't any shootouts in the playoffs :larry:

They are a great team no doubt about that, but the scene there is the same setting year in and out. Maybe wait another year or two but I still think something big needs to change to make the team not think they are forever losers. Having a President's trophy season then losing in the second round is just not acceptable, even if it's to the hottest team in the league that may have just bought themselves a ticket to the cup (I don't see any of the teams besides maybe the Sharks beating them tbh). Maybe that's just me but the culture there is used to being a loser, and if something big doesn't happen, I don't know how they could possibly change that culture if it hasn't already.

Also they played like total garbage in game 6 really, if it wasn't for a couple bounces that game would've been a sure victory for the Pens.

WE'RE FINALLY BACK NOW WOO!!!

What a fucking series and hats off to Tampa Bay, they played so well. Vasilevsky was as much of a phenom as Murray is and he filled the shoes of Bishop so well. Man, if only Stamkos and Bishop were in for the whole series... Would totally be a different outcome. Also I simply love how hard Drouin plays, you can tell he gives it his all every game.

Rust, Murray, and the defense were insane tonight.

Hey @Nuclear Onion, ain't it good to see Hagey goin' for the Cup once again?

• Content Count:  3462

WE'RE FINALLY BACK NOW WOO!!!

What a fucking series and hats off to Tampa Bay, they played so well. Vasilevsky was as much of a phenom as Murray is and he filled the shoes of Bishop so well. Man, if only Stamkos and Bishop were in for the whole series... Would totally be a different outcome. Also I simply love how hard Drouin plays, you can tell he gives it his all every game.

Rust, Murray, and the defense were insane tonight.

Hey @Nuclear Onion, ain't it good to see Hagey goin' for the Cup once again?

cancer

• Content Count:  170

I still cry everytime I look at my Ovechkin Jersey. Anybody else think it is bullshit that the pens put Phil "Fatcakes" Kessel on third line and give third line more ice time? This makes it fucking impossible to have good matchups and honestly from a coaching standpoint is kind of a dick move. As a player it is basically putting a 1st round player against a line of players who barely made it out of the minors. I understand they wanna win but violating the unwritten rules of hockey. Really? Really?

4RdDwlL.jpg?1

HUH. (I forgot to select a winner LOL WHOOPS; ya'll should know who I'd pick...)

(A day late cause I was at orientation ;~;)

fuck

Hey, atleast Haggy won the Cup eh? :p

Edited by Aznsoul

Reply to Thread