? servers

? players online

KOBE BRYANT

• Content Count:  1086

Best Player in the NBA to this date

I'd argue Lebron is better than Kobe and several other NBA legend(s) are better than Kobe

Now we have to replace Kobe with Curry :/

Fuck Curry. He shouldn't be good

• Content Count:  4980

I'd argue Lebron is better than Kobe and several other NBA legend(s) are better than Kobe

Fuck Curry. He shouldn't be good

Am a Clippers fan myself but why the hate towards Curry lol? The guy has a sick release and can make sick shots, so fun to watch. Give credit where credit is due, the guy shoots like hundreds of shots in the gym almost everyday.

But yeah R.I.P. Kobe, my man, thank you for everything. I got that #24 jersey I wore it on his last game day throughout the whole day even though it was cold outside.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1086

Am a Clippers fan myself but why the hate towards Curry lol? The guy has a sick release and can make sick shots, so fun to watch. Give credit where credit is due, the guy shoots like hundreds of shots in the gym almost everyday.

But yeah R.I.P. Kobe, my man, thank you for everything. I got that #24 jersey I wore it on his last game day throughout the whole day even though it was cold outside.

There's no denying curry is insanely good offensively. It just isn't fair that he can pull up from half court and it's considered a good shot for him. Warriors are insanely good. They must be doing something right if they go 73-9 and when Curry has like the lowest MPG for a star player. It's fun to hate them and was incredibly satisfying watching them lose to the wolves.

• Content Count:  2589

There's no denying curry is insanely good offensively. It just isn't fair that he can pull up from half court and it's considered a good shot for him. Warriors are insanely good. They must be doing something right if they go 73-9 and when Curry has like the lowest MPG for a star player. It's fun to hate them and was incredibly satisfying watching them lose to the wolves.

So...basically Tom Brady/the Patriots of the NFL?

When Tyloo gets a nade kill, I shout Yao Ming :)

God damn you are so out of touch with the world...

Reply to Thread