? servers

? players online

Scattergories Categories Final Round! (Google Form Link inside)

• Content Count:  1053

Sorry for the delay, been a bit busier with work as Summer rolls in. This one will also be 10 categories.

Original thread: http://www.steam-gamers.net/forum/showthread.php?t=66626

> > > > > > > > > > http://goo.gl/forms/kS0fqgEGdc

*Please only submit one

Scoreboard

Scoreboard

Dominic 5

Jiggly 8

Luke

smiley 6

ShoieP 2

WilliamAshe 6

GhostTitanium 4

Stunningjam 8

Bread 4

Black Rain 5

Vick 2

Senpai 4

Asteria 4

Jake 8

DangerCallz 8

Korean Ninja 6

Thomson 10

Leon Mordecai 4

Phonicz 6

Bethy

Nuclear Onion 4

Mandeemoo007

BlackWhite

Motox

Mad Dogg 2

Prizes

First place - $30 to spend on Steam

Second place - $20 to spend on Steam

Third place - $10 to spend on Steam

Bonus prizes - At the end of the game, All participants will be entered into a random.org drawing for 3 prizes of $20 to spend on steam. So don't be worried about jumping in if you missed any previous rounds.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

How to play Scattergories

- At the beginning of each round I will pick a letter.

- With that letter comes a set of 5 categories. Each category could be about anything, from Steamgamers to potted plants, whatever.

- After the letter and categories are posted, each player has the announced time limit (most likely will be a full day) to answer the 5 categories. Each answer must start with the letter provided.

- There will be a google docs form provided for each round.

- Example Form: http://goo.gl/forms/IsncThq10x

- After the time limit ends (I will be checking timestamps) I will begin scoring the entries. Scoring is explained in the following section.

- After scoring the answers, I will post the results in the thread and update the OP (original post). The next round will begin within the next couple days after that. There will be a total of three rounds. The winners will be the 3 highest point totals.

Scoring

- Each unique answer (meaning no one else has the same answer) will receive 4 points

- In the event that there is more than one unique answer (meaning 3 people each have a unique answer that no one else has) each person will receive 2 points

- In the event that there are no unique answers, the answer with the next lowest common answers will each receive 1 point (must have no unique answers)

- Further examples on scoring will be provided in my full example game below.

Example round:

The Letter is A and the category is Name a Fruit

EX: 3 people have Apple and 1 person has Apricot.

- Scoring would be the person with Apricot would receive 4 points due to being the only unique answer.

EX: 3 people have Apple, 1 person has Apricot, and 1 person has Avocado

- Scoring would be the person with Apricot and the person with Avocado would each receive 2 points due to both being unique answers.

EX: 3 people have Apple and 2 people have Apricot

- Scoring would be the 2 people who have Apricot would each receive 1 point each due to no unique answers but still being the lowest common answer.

> > > > > > > > > > http://goo.gl/forms/kS0fqgEGdc

*Please only submit one

Entries will be closed Monday May 16th at 10:00 PM CST

• Like 3

Ends tonight, i will try my best to announce the winners tonight also once i get off work.

Please leave a suggestion for future events/giveaways if you'd like, it would be appreciated.

Edited by Ngo

Final Scoreboard

Dominic 7

Jiggly 14

Luke

smiley 18

ShoieP 16

WilliamAshe 10

GhostTitanium 8

Stunningjam 18

Bread 4

Black Rain 13

Vick 2

Senpai 10

Asteria 6

Jake 12

DangerCallz 12

Korean Ninja 10

Thomson 14

Leon Mordecai 10

Phonicz 12

Bethy 6

Nuclear Onion 4

Mandeemoo007

BlackWhite 6

Motox

Mad Dogg 2

Aznsoul 4

1st: @smiley and @Stunningjam are tied at 18 each

2nd: @ShoieP with an incredible final round that saw him come from way behind with 2 points to finish the lone 2nd place with 16

Smiley

Stunningjam

ShoieP Sent

Now my initial plan was to have a tiebreaker in the case of any Ties. But after consideration, I have decided to award both Smiley and Stunningjam with 1st place prizes of $30 to spend on Steam. While ShoieP will still receive the $20 to spend on Steam. Due to this though, the 3rd place prize has been replaced by an additional 1st.

Now onto the 3 random Winners of $20 each to spend on Steam

1 Dominic

2 Jiggly

3 Luke

4 smiley

5 ShoieP

6 WilliamAshe

7 GhostTitanium

8 Stunningjam

9 Bread

10 Black Rain

11 Vick

12 Senpai

13 Asteria

14 Jake

15 DangerCallz

16 Korean Ninja

17 Thomson

18 Leon Mordecai

19 Phonicz

20 Bethy

21 Nuclear Onion

22 Mandeemoo007

23 BlackWhite

24 Motox

25 Mad Dogg

26 Aznsoul

[ATTACH=CONFIG]14848[/ATTACH]

Winner: #24 @Motox Sent

Winner: #9 @Bread

Winner: #16 @Korean Ninja Waiting to send 8 keys

Thanks to everyone that Participated and Congrats to all the Winners! PM's will be sent accordingly to the winners, everyone else stay tuned for possible future Events/Games.

• Like 7
Edited by Ngo

• Content Count:  2941

2nd: @ShoieP with an incredible final round that saw him come from way behind with 2 points to finish the lone 2nd place with 16

OH SHIT, DUDES.

ALWAYS THE UNDERDOG.

ShoiePogChampShoiePogChampShoiePogChampShoiePogChampShoiePogChampShoiePogChampShoiePogChampShoiePogChampShoiePogChampShoiePogChampShoiePogChampShoiePogChampShoiePogChampShoiePogChampShoiePogChampShoiePogChampShoiePogChampShoiePogChampShoiePogChampShoiePogChampShoiePogChampShoiePogChampShoiePogChampShoiePogChampShoiePogChampShoiePogChampShoiePogChampShoiePogChampShoiePogChampShoiePogChampShoiePogChampShoiePogChampShoiePogChampShoiePogChampShoiePogChampShoiePogChampShoiePogChampShoiePogChampShoiePogChampShoiePogChampShoiePogChampShoiePogChampShoiePogChampShoiePogChampShoiePogChampShoiePogChampShoiePogChampShoiePogChampShoiePogChampShoiePogChampShoiePogChampShoiePogChamp

Reply to Thread