? servers

? players online

Wish me luck :3

• Content Count:  112

Good Luck Elemental best of lucks best of wishes :thumb: and if she did said yes *hoping she said yes* :clap::clap::clap: then u guys :hug: each other and im gonna hug the wall because im lonely, then after that we're gonna have a :party::party::party: im :cheer2::cheer2: for u man then we're gonna :fistbump:(that's a fist bump) each other then im gonna :sickllama:(Crying Llama) because of a beautiful proposal then im gonna :hspin::hspin::hspin: on the ground for a long week or so?(for the wedding). GOOD LUCK OUT THERE MATE!

*we need more icons so i can do this all the time*

• Like 4
Edited by Mr.Lonely
misspelling

• Content Count:  5055

Alright @Elemental, it's almost been a day since you made the post. Did you go through with your plan? Did she say YES? NO? Did she see the ring on the ice cream or did she accidentally eat it? Was the ice cream good? What flavor was it? Did you even do it? Did you make her your one true waifu 4 laifu that is too kawaii to live, too sugoi to die????

WE NEED AN UPDATE @Elemental COME ON!

• Like 4

• Content Count:  3287

This is awk. I was flying to Holland tomorrow to propose to you... :redface:

but i guess good luck man

veel geluk jongen

Newbie you silly man, you know I'd abort all my plans if you were to propose to me

So, guys, there's no update yet. I'm doing it tonight, so I'll probably post an update tomorrow with the result!

If I don't post tomorrow, it means she said no and i kms, k ?

GOD DAMNIT @Elemental DON'T YOU DARE FUCKING POST HERE UNLESS IT'S TO TELL US SHE SAID YES! I FUCKING GOT READY FOR AN UPDATE POST OR SOME SHIT AND THIS IS ALL I SEE?? FOR FUCKS SAKE!

EXREV IM SORRY XD

• Like 4

• Content Count:  112

WOW I was hype there for 4 hours, U better not back out now Ele it's now or never, we're here for u Ele .Spam it on the shoutbox and in this thread if she said YES!!! so we can :partydance::partydance::partydance: u should have :1hunna: effort and very :eagerllama: for it and dont come back here like :nuclearonion: its ur big moment dont u :mfinger: this up now u train 1 day for it okay :thumb::thumb::thumb: .I'm gonna :cheer2::cheer2: for u, so if u need :help: we're here for u mate :yo:

• Like 2
Edited by Mr.Lonely
more inspirational words

• Content Count:  3287

Update:

It went as planned !

After the sushi, I went and got the ice-cream and put the ring in it.

She opened it, saw the ring and was speechless for a while, pretty sure she didn't expect it.

Then after some wordless hugs and kisses and what not she said yes =)

Gotta say, my heart was pounding and my arms were shaking (knees were weak, moms spaghetti) from the moment I went to get the icecream til bout an hour after she said yes xD

Unfortunately, no pictures of the ring on her finger yet, because the damn thing was too big for her tiny ass fingers =(

Brought it to the jeweler this morning and it's gonna take a fucking week to make the thing smaller >.

Will update with pics when I have 'em

• Like 21

Reply to Thread