? servers

? players online

Demo files not being able to opened or not found

• Content Count:  170

Every time I try to upload a demo file for player complaints I download and try and watch it to make sure it is right. When I try to watch it says that type of file is not found and I can't open and watch it. How do I fix this?

• Content Count:  6242

If it's a .dem file you can only watch it in game. You cannot upload those files directly to the forum so you'll need to use a 3rd party site like dropbox.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

• Content Count:  1421

I highly recommend using overwolf to record demos instead, it shows when you open console so you dont need screenshots of your Steam IDs and its also just easier to find the files. If you want to use overwolf message me and ill help you.

• Content Count:  3287

I highly recommend using overwolf to record demos instead, it shows when you open console so you dont need screenshots of your Steam IDs and its also just easier to find the files. If you want to use overwolf message me and ill help you.

Demos dont capture console ?

Demos dont capture console ?

From what ive heard no, but i could be wrong because ive never recorded a demo from the CSGO way to do it.

Demos do capture console

Blah blah blah I'm Dominic and I know everything

I still think over wolf is easier, from the mouth of souce boss they they are also easier to edit but I usually just tell the time of an incident. Also idk if you can do this with demos but you can assign file locations with over wolf.

Reply to Thread