? servers

? players online

Dropping a pistol and picking it back up

• Content Count:  562

So in the JB rules clarifications thread:

The prisoner was told to drop the pistol, which he did. By picking it back up, the prisoner is negating the previous CT command to drop the pistol because when a CT says drop the pistol, it's already implied that the CT wants the pistol to stay dropped (that should be obvious). Therefore, a warning shot is necessary in this scenario.

Overall, the CT was right and the prisoner is a crybaby.

irl, hopefully if a police officer tells you to drop your pistol, you wouldn't pick it up 10 seconds later xd

• Like 6
Edited by Strawberry

• Content Count:  192

irl, hopefully if a police officer tells you to drop your pistol, you wouldn't pick it up 10 seconds later xd

lmao in RL if you did pick it up that cop is going to shoot your ass for deafening him self of a possible crime due to disobeying orders.

commonsense.

It's what i tell T's if i ever play CT and start crying like this :p

• Content Count:  4960

People really need to realise we're playing a mod that is actually some kind of roleplaying. Use some common sense :p

Just think "What would I do in this situation in real life?" and the answer will probably present itself.

• Content Count:  3740

People really need to realise we're playing a mod that is actually some kind of roleplaying. Use some common sense :p

Just think "What would I do in this situation in real life?" and the answer will probably present itself.

Kids don't know what real life is.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  4960

Kids don't know what real life is.

When you say things like that, It makes me wonder if the generation that came after me knows the pleasure of playing outside in the summer, riding a bike and playing soccer or anything like that.

Ontopic: We basically need ONE rule page per server. At the moment, the rules are explained in different threads in different sections of the forums. Anybody who wants to do this? :/

http://www.steam-gamers.net/forum/showthread.php?t=64925

^That's a good start

Edited by Zaraki

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.