? servers

? players online

DD

• Content Count:  1083

Hey, I was just wondering if anybody here plays dungeon defenders 2? It is free 2 play right now and I have had it since alpha but stopped playing cause I got bored of playing with random people. It's a really solid game though, and you'll love it if you played the first. I thought maybe I could do a playthrough/leveling brand new characters with some of you if anyone is interested/play the game because I haven't got to play on many of the new updates.

• Content Count:  1396

Hey, I was just wondering if anybody here plays dungeon defenders 2? It is free 2 play right now and I have had it since alpha but stopped playing cause I got bored of playing with random people. It's a really solid game though, and you'll love it if you played the first. I thought maybe I could do a playthrough/leveling brand new characters with some of you if anyone is interested/play the game because I haven't got to play on many of the new updates.

basically the reason i stopped playing xd

• Content Count:  2230

I have the game downloaded and had some fun on DD1 back in my ps3 days, though haven't tried it yet.

I might play, not really sure at the moment. If there's a few people with a space, certainly message me, I may be available I may not :)

Reply to Thread