? servers

? players online

Jhad pls

• Content Count:  2589

Last time I heard anything about it, I had mentioned to retro that the radius was way too big. I was literally in the door to soccer on razor and the T was in the middle of soccer and I died.

Think I've heard some rumblings before about the new radius being too small, so I'll try to keep an eye on it and talk with Wawa about it and probably test it out soon.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  742

I jihaded someone literally one step away and it did like 70 dmg or so. Might wanna make it a liiitttlllee bigger, especially considering the yelling gives it away and they can kill you before it blows up.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  10

I know the jihad was nerfed a while ago but it was nerfed way too much. Literally you would be lucky to kill someone 5 feet away with it. pls fix. @Goku @Wawa

I agree with you ghost but goku is right that the jhad had way too much distance and that we all agree that it was a bit OP. Because you can be in iso or 20 feet away and still get a crowd of CTs. The nerf was needed definetly but it wouldnt hurt to keep the same range yet increase the damage dealt by it (slightly).

-scoot504 Jailbreak

• Content Count:  678

If I remember correctly, in the changelog, Goku increased the radius to 700 from 600 and the jihad was OP. Since then, the Jihad has remained at 600. This says to me that change is needed, but not as drastic. Perhaps bumping the jihad up minorly until we see fair results.

Personally, I buy a Jihad once in a blue moon, and i see this is also common among regulars in the server. However, newcomers like to use the jihad, so I still see functionality.

The link to the Changelog is here: http://www.steam-gamers.net/forum/showthread.php?t=60622 The date of changes concerned is 10/17/2015

10/17/2015

I have updated the Jihad bomb. The price has changed from $15k to 10k to buy.

The blast radius is also slightly higher. I have changed the radius from 600 to 700.

** Edited the blast radius back to 600, 700 was way too far.

Edited by Enderspine

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.