? servers

? players online

Vote for all the admins you like  

194 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for all the admins you like

SG's Favorite Admin - Round 1 - SA Group #3

• Content Count:  3052

So if all of my fellow weeaboos and S-G waifus could vote for me that'd be great :)

Actually everyone vote for me for free weeb stuff :wink:

And of course good luck to the others too xP

Can my vote for Leon Mordecai be withdrawn?

Can my vote for Leon Mordecai be withdrawn also?

• Content Count:  1154

I personally know I'm a giant asshole to people I don't know and therefore will not have people liking me where a person like Smiley wants to be friends with everyone and their parents.

@ ME NEXT TIME

• Content Count:  649

Girls tend to be nicer and friendlier towards people they don't know and therefore are well liked by the majority of gamers. I don't see it as unfair when the people complaining about girls winning easily have never been seen as super friendly out going people that are kind towards everyone.

Not to call you out specifically, Sean, as I believe your post was a joke, but everyone in general needs to chill. The ones complaining the most don't seem to realize that males have a instinct to be competitive and out-best other male competition regardless of if it comes to females or not, and therefore have been an asshole or rude to each other. Keep in mind whether or not you guys have been rude or an asshole before and consider if you think the girls winning votes do the same as you do day to day towards people. I personally know I'm a giant asshole to people I don't know and therefore will not have people liking me where a person like Smiley wants to be friends with everyone and their parents.

TL;DR

tits

• Like 2

Reply to Thread