? servers

? players online

1 year with SG

• Content Count:  760

Brandon it's feels alot longer than 1 year with you here, I guess it causes you have such a positive impact with this community :)

From being a new player to member to admin, you have been super and I hope to see many more years of you here. Your what makes SG great and if we get more members like you (as like some of ye new ones who are coming through) then we are good hands.

Now enough of this awful praise to you, go admin stuff! ;)

• Like 2

• Content Count:  1667

Brandon it's feels alot longer than 1 year with you here, I guess it causes you have such a positive impact with this community :)

From being a new player to member to admin, you have been super and I hope to see many more years of you here. Your what makes SG great and if we get more members like you (as like some of ye new ones who are coming through) then we are good hands.

Now enough of this awful praise to you, go admin stuff! ;)

This made me cry a little, means a lot to me Wicked. Glad that we are friends no other wicked could be better than you.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  3440

And you were already old when I joined ;)

Indeed I was, people were calling me Grandpa Itch back then too. Of course every good community needs the ornery old guy that will yell things like "Get off my lawn!" and say things like "Back in my day..."

It is good to see new people stick around more than a few weeks/months. Especially when they (like @Brandon) contribute to the community.

Long Live SG!

• Like 2

Reply to Thread