? servers

? players online

Mac or PC

• Content Count:  1406

*Sorry I caN'T HEAR YOU RIGHT NOW OMG TOO MANY PEOPLE ARE REBLOGGING MY PICTURE OF THIS NEW IPAD-TYPEWRITER THAT I HAVE PURCHASED WITHT HE CRAZY AMOUNT OFMONEY I HAVE*

but seriously though, im not an artist, a musician, nor a hipster.. i just enjoy my game crashing every 5 minutes or so

LMAO WINNER

• Content Count:  1385

For the most part I'd agree, however the last statement is just pure B.S. I have years of data that proves definitively the failure rate is the same or higher for Mac laptops as it is for PC laptops.
And a lot of people would disagree with you. You're not the only one that collects data you know.

@frosty Never did I say that every programmer uses a Macbook, however a majority of them do. You can go to tech conferences and see for yourself, Macbooks are insanely over-represented there.

• Content Count:  3440

And a lot of people would disagree with you. You're not the only one that collects data you know.

That's laughable... You have provided nothing but anecdotes (which prove exactly nothing). I have data for over 150,000 users and several thousand computers over a 10 year period. And can provide details as to the % of support calls, level of user ability, length of warranty, number of repairs per laptop/desktop, the list goes on and on. That data includes a computer science program, and animation and electronic entertainment department, a center for higher performance computing, etc.

Sadly you have been drinking the cool-aid from the church of Apple and can't see past your shiny aluminum case to see any flaws. I at no point said they were worthless, nor did I lump "all" users into one group. I spoke in generalities... that I can back up with actual data not anecdotes of "what you've seen". You on the other hand make claims that you can't back up with data. Yes some tech/developer conferences have a large mac user base, but I've seen it the other way as well, so your observation without a large sample base is not something that you can base a legitimate case on.

Let's look at market share for example... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Market_share_of_personal_computer_vendors

Apple ranks what ... 5th... far behind, Lenovo, HP, Dell, and only slightly behind Asus... clearly they have a corner on the market.

When you have proof to your claims let me know... something you observed at a local tech conference... is not quantifiable data or proof of anything.

Reply to Thread