? players online

Who was right?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Who was right?

• The T cheated and deserved death
    • The CT freekilled and derserves slay

"Rocket" Gun Toss

• Content Count:  8

Shooting a CT is automatically KOS, along with just simply pointing a in at a guard. If the CT said no cheating it could've been because he was just shocked and misspooken. So the T could've been killed for shooting a CT.

The CT didn't say no cheating, but did say no cheating is implied, after killing me for Rocket-Tossing during my guntoss LR.

I shot at the CT because my gun went further than their gun.

• Content Count:  2589

@Wawa and me right now:

OplAFRR.jpg

Okay. In regards to the shot for shot comparison, if a T starts shooting more than one shot at the CT he is a rebel and can be killed by any CT. Really shouldn't and don't need to explain that one.

As for this whole "rocket toss" thing, gun toss has always been a game of who can "jump off this edge, drop the gun and have it go further". Things like strafe jumping and bhopping and shit have always been part of the jump part. I vaguely recall a few instances of Ts knifing the gun way back in the day, but it was very rare and usually wasn't a big deal. Some people very well might consider it cheating, and I understand that as it is a bit cheeky since you are now adding another element after the "drop the gun" part. However, I think at that point the CT should have just told him to toss again and to not knife it this time. Had he just straight up killed you for cheating, I would have an issue with it. However you started shooting at him so I completely understand him killing you. That's also why it's generally best to wait for the CT to surrender himself or tell you to kill him before you just start shooting. Usually you'll see the CT turn his back so you can knife him or something similar.

Also milk, a T is allowed to kill the CT if he wins the LR in this situation and the T can be killed after the CT dies. So if he wins and shoots or harms the CT that lost, that's allowed. In this case, there was some confusion since the T cheated.

Tldr- CTs, if a T finds a way to cheat during their LR, either just accept defeat, or have them do it again. Ts, stop thinking that because it's your LR that you essentially become God and the CT has to listen to everything you say.

• Like 5

• Content Count:  2579

Actually, if a T shoots twice during a S4S LR, typically the S4S CT is the one who kills the T, so for the T cheating, the CT cheats. I don't see the T as a rebel, just a cheater, and alls fair at that point.

Nope, a T shooting twice during a s4s can be killed without any notice. It's not considered cheating or rdm at this point,because the T rebelled by shooting twice.

• Content Count:  422

@Wawa

Also milk, a T is allowed to kill the CT if he wins the LR in this situation and the T can be killed after the CT dies. So if he wins and shoots or harms the CT that lost, that's allowed. In this case, there was some confusion since the T cheated.

Oh my bad, I read it wrong. I thought he shot another CT not the one who lost.

cant read

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.