? servers

? players online

Donation Setup

• Content Count:  1030

Hey everyone!

Just got back to "home" after 8 months and am finally able to continue my gaming. (formally went by Kaos but it has been so long idk many of the people here). I decided immediately to subscribe and donate because I wanted to support SG and I am very impressed on the improvements/changes made in the last year.

I subscribed and then donated $30, but the donation bar on the homepage doesn't have my donation updated into it. It is not that I want the credit for the donation, I was just confused if donating and contributing and subscribing are all different ways of support. I assumed subscribing was a reoccuring $5 donation and donating/contributing were one in the same.

Just want to be clear on what is what since a lot has changed around here. I look forward to meeting the "newer" people and continuing my SG support!

Cheers! :biggrin:

Subscription is counted at the minute, I don't think Donations are included in it. Thanks for donating btw! :)

Anytime! :amuse:

So does that mean if I wish to help SG hit their monthly goal, I need to donate specifically to the "Contribute" link on the forum homepage? When I donated my $30 I clicked the donate link at the top.

• Content Count:  2504

All donations need to be added by a BD and for the one time donations Caution needs to confirm it before it gets added, subscriptions are included toward the monthly goal.

All donations need to be added by a BD and for the one time donations Caution needs to confirm it before it gets added, subscriptions are included toward the monthly goal.

aaaaahh that makes sense, then! Well good thing the only person I questioned on the topic was Caution then. Good to know, thanks! Will it add my donated counter under my avatar? I am going to try to max that number out lmao

• Content Count:  2504

Soon as a donation is added to the meter it should update on your post, usually Caution needs a day or two to confirm when a donation was sent and donations are usually added once every few days to the monthly goal

Reply to Thread