? servers

? players online

all ts off mic

• Content Count:  179

So today during jb, halo said all ts off mic during a deathgame. All the ts were in a goal while he was doing simon says with some ts. I said you need to give orders while we are off mic. He shot me and said he doesnt have to since he is doing a deathgame. A couple seconds later i say that was a freeshot because the off mic order isnt valid unless he is giving orders. He kills me. I havnt been playing that much lately, so is this a freekill or not?

• Content Count:  346

Was he telling the t's to be off mic in the death game? If he was it's aloud. But if he was telling the other t's that werent participating i beleive u cannot do that, but i may be wrong

• Content Count:  659

I fail to see how this is considered a problem. Let the man do his damn death game. Him telling you to be off mic for the duration of the death game is entirely reasonable and is in no way against the rules. He warning shot you and you spoke again so you deserved to die. I don't even understand how that could be a free kill or an unreasonable order.

• Content Count:  346

I fail to see how this is considered a problem. Let the man do his damn death game. Him telling you to be off mic for the duration of the death game is entirely reasonable and is in no way against the rules. He warning shot you and you spoke again so you deserved to die. I don't even understand how that could be a free kill or an unreasonable order.

I was always told that off mic orders couldn't be past 30 seconds or it was unreasonable is that true or not cause im confused now

• Content Count:  179

The thing is he said all ts off mic. no time span, and no orders. Isnt that unfair for the people not doing the deathgame.

• Content Count:  2262

Basically Halo said "All Ts off mic" without mentioning they are interfering the death game or he is trying to do a simon says, so skinny assume he is giving the order and "All Ts off mic" is suppose to used only when giving order. While both party is not entirely wrong but halo should be clear on what he meant by "All Ts off mic" meanwhile skinny should realize he is doing the simon says and talking will interfere the game.

Lastly, @Goku

• Content Count:  3462

The thing is he said all ts off mic. no time span, and no orders. Isnt that unfair for the people not doing the deathgame.

I mean, wouldn't this imply that he'll eventually say all ts back on mic after the death game? Seems pretty silly to have 10 kids talk about pokemon go while I'm trying to give a couple prisoners a death game.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Reply to Thread