? servers

? players online

JB on a Restricted Map Rotation

• Content Count:  3740

Hello Jailbreakers,

The recent CS:GO update brought us a new case and all that cool jazz, but it also broke a lot of things. Some of those broken things include maps, which @Goku and myself had the pleasure of checking one-by-one to make sure that they wouldn't crash the server.

As a result, there are several maps that we had to take off the current mapcycle in order to ensure that the server doesn't crash. This will hopefully be a temporary resolution as we wait to see if Valve releases a hotfix.

Here is the list of maps that we had to remove:

ba_jail_blackops_v3

ba_jail_electric_razor_go

ba_jail_lockdown_final_v2-5

jb_avalanche_csgo_b6

jb_exile2019_v1e

jb_lego_jail_v8

jb_nrx_v9

jb_outdoorjail_v2fix

jb_prisonhouse_v8

jb_putin_v2

jb_sides_v1a_gr

jb_space_jail_sg

jb_vipinthemix_csgo_v1-1

jb_warehouse

We apologize for the inconvenience if a map you like is on this list. Again, hopefully this will be a temporary thing. Once there is a fix, the maps will be re-added to the mapcycle. Also if you still find that a map is crashing the server, please report it in this thread.

Thank you for your understanding!

• Like 8
Edited by Wawa
added jb_nrx_v9

• Content Count:  2589

@Wawa This makes me worry for the server's population. We are losing some of the more popular maps. The only bright side is that we will finally play some of the under appreciated maps...

This is a temporary change until valve fixes their shit. I don't think this will affect our long term population since we are not the only servers experiencing issues.

• Like 3

• Content Count:  678

This is a temporary change until valve fixes their shit.

Is there anything actually broken? If Valve doesn't have anything broken on their end, then we might never see a patch.

• Content Count:  2589

Is there anything actually broken? If Valve doesn't have anything broken on their end, then we might never see a patch.

Given that this is a huge issue that isn't just part of our community, Valve is or will be very much aware of the issue.

• Content Count:  4441

@Wawa This makes me worry for the server's population. We are losing some of the more popular maps. The only bright side is that we will finally play some of the under appreciated maps...

Most of the "under appreciated maps" are pretty awful or just have fatal flaws to be brutally honest.

I love Jailbreak but there is never a day where Lego Jail, Spacejail, Razor aren't nominated every 3-5 map rotations.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  678

Most of the "under appreciated maps" are pretty awful or just have fatal flaws to be brutally honest.

I love Jailbreak but there is never a day where Lego Jail, Spacejail, Razor aren't nominated every 3-5 map rotations.

bleh, there's a reason lego, space, and e-razor, and vip do so well. They're the same map with different features and secrets. I might even make a thread about this phenomenon. The cookie cutter, one size fits all map style is why I really admire maps that change the flow, maps such as Clouds, or even spy vs spy.

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.