? servers

? players online

T Orders Given

• Content Count:  174

Last time I made a thread about this and how it should be against the rules people yelled at me saying that T's should be smart enough to distinguish between T orders and CT orders but I think people are forgetting that the average jb player is borderline mentally handicapped. Even I have been occasionally confused due to the amount of people screaming different things and it can be hard to tell who is saying what. Making T orders against the rules would honestly make admins jobs easier and let players have a little more fun without being killed when they think they are doing nothing wrong.

Agreed.

• Content Count:  1920

In my opinion Ts should not be allowed to give orders because it really only creates disruption and confusion in the server. To make matters worse, some Ts will give orders even after no T orders were allowed. I dont really think a rule against it will completely stop the problem, but it will help reduce it.

• Content Count:  192

this shouldn't be a rule. T orders are always going to happen if its a rule or not. I'ts easy to watch the voice box to see who is giving orders..

Makes PB interesting.

• Content Count:  2589

This isn't going to be a rule. Only reason I left this thread open was in case anyone had any questions regarding my ruling since I wasn't sure how clear it was.

Appears no one has any questions so I'm locking this now. If you do have any questions or concerns, message me and I'll try to clear it up.

Reply to Thread