? servers

? players online

T Orders Given

• Content Count:  1621

Honestly I don't think there is a point in making this against the rules. Sometimes its useful, but other time yes people use it to trick their own team. At the same time it can be used as a tool to rebel for people who are noobs, like me. It will be hard to enforce this anyway, maybe not for the people who make the rule, but for the admins that play. I don't really understand why pb/jb or whatever you wanna call it is so complicated nowadays, maybe a new breed of idiot was born with csgo putting skins in the game idk.

• Like 1
Edited by Phonicz

• Content Count:  2262

Honestly I don't think there is a point in making this against the rules. Sometimes its useful, but other time yes people use it to trick their own team. At the same time it can be used as a tool to rebel for people who are noobs, like me. It will be hard to enforce this anyway, maybe not for the people who make the rule, but for the admins that play. I don't really understand why pb/jb or whatever you wanna call it is so complicated nowadays, maybe a new breed of idiot was born with csgo putting skins in the game idk.

in the mean time, i had to distinguish real order and T order when people yelling freekill. As i don't against t order, but 90% of the pb players tend to spam t order. For example:

CT: "All Ts go to..."

T:"freeday it's freeday"

CT:"pool(order being covered by T)"

Then some CT starting to shoot everyone that was running around. Finally, you have more than 3 players yell "admin! [player] Freekill! it was freeday!"

This scenario happened almost every day i get on PB.

• Content Count:  4441

This didn't use to be a problem but now Jailbreak is a fuckfest of mic spam so T's get away with actually giving orders 90% of the time because noone can see who is actually speaking.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  208

This didn't use to be a problem but now Jailbreak is a fuckfest of mic spam so T's get away with actually giving orders 90% of the time because noone can see who is actually speaking.

This is what makes up most of jailbreak. Am i right?? but some time it gets out of hand

• Content Count:  2589

@Goku @Wawa

Don't we/didn't we have that plugin that shuts Ts up for like 30 seconds or whatever to give CTs time to give orders?

First 30 seconds the T side is muted. But this is still an issue after the 30 second period.

• Like 1

First 30 seconds the T side is muted. But this is still an issue after the 30 second period.

because most of the time they waste time running to their position, after 30 second THEN they give order.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2589

because most of the time they waste time running to their position, after 30 second THEN they give order.

Not going to raise the 30 second mute time as it won't fix this issue since it can still, and will still happen 2 or 3 minutes into the round. That and I don't want to keep the T side muted for any longer than 30 seconds.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2238

Not as big a issue if we could get competent CTs to give orders in that time...

• Like 1

Not going to raise the 30 second mute time as it won't fix this issue since it can still, and will still happen 2 or 3 minutes into the round. That and I don't want to keep the T side muted for any longer than 30 seconds.

not saying we should. I am just ranting about CT's mentality. We should agreed that t order can be team killing or can be a mean to confuse both party, but we could make it that they should not be complaining from getting warning shot for t order

• Like 1
Edited by BlackWhite

Reply to Thread