? servers

? players online

T Orders Given

• Content Count:  160

Nothing good really comes out of T orders, so i wouldn't have a problem with them being sustained. Sometimes the ct's are new and don't know to give orders frequently to keep the round moving, and the T's end up chilling in big cage for like 3 minutes, then one of the veteran terrorist players would playfully announce "all t's freeday" and get one of their t buddies who thought a ct said it killed. (it is very tragic)

• Content Count:  2589

Was going to wait till I got home but fuck it I'll post now.

Bounced a few thoughts off of @Wawa and believe me and him are on the same page here.

To start off blunt because that's the only way that works with you guys

We are not adding a rule specifically about Ts giving orders

That being said, CTs can still order a T to stop giving orders and if an admin requests for you to stop giving orders as a T, then you need to stop. But at this time we do not see it necessary to specifically make a new rule about this.

Would also like to point out that if a T is doing it enough that it makes the game unplayable, that would at that point be mic spamming.

I know a big complaint is about it getting a teammate killed. Again, if a T is doing it enough that it's causing mass confusion and getting people killed, it's mic spamming and should be treated as such. That being said, CTs if you notice a T giving an order and other Ts mistakenly start following that order, please don't be a douche and don't start shooting them up. Instead you can just tell them that was a T order and to go back.

I'm a bit torn on whether or not I personally consider it team killing. If everyone is just chilling in big cage and no one is really talking and a T says on mic "all Ts go to pool" and one of his teammates ends up being killed, that's kind of the Ts fault for not paying attention to who's talking. But if everyone is talking on mic and a T says all Ts go to pool and his teammates start getting killed, I could understand why some people could see it as teamkilling.

I'd honestly say to treat it situationally and just use your best discretion. I don't want to make Ts giving orders against the rules because honestly sometimes it can be done and used in good fun and making this a rule would most likely end with someone taking the rule way too serious and creating unnecessary drama.

Know some of you might still have some questions and I did my best to answer this as best as possible. At work and trying to type this up while still working so let me know if there's anything you need clarified.

Tldr- essentially treat Ts giving orders as mic spam if needed and don't be stupid, stupid.

• Like 7
Edited by Goku

• Content Count:  2589

AND /thread. Seriously, before this gets debated for like seven more pages.

L2AO Pls.

V

Know some of you might still have some questions and I did my best to answer this as best as possible. At work and trying to type this up while still working so let me know if there's anything you need clarified.

• Content Count:  4960

@Goku

The scenario where nobody talks and 1 guy (T) says "Freeday" out of nowhere. That's what I don't care about.

It's about the situations where more than 3 people talk and a person (T) yells "All T's, bombrush to soccer". Getting your teammates killed by making it impossible for them to check the background of that order.. That's what is wrong for me.

I'm ok with giving the administrators the choice of saying "T orders aren't allowed" if they caused situations like that. Again, situation 1 and 2 are completely different and saying "NO T-orders in general" would take away the JB spirit :)

In situation 2, I feel that it is pure teamkilling, and should be treated as such

Thanks for this discussion!

• Like 1

• Content Count:  192

i've seen people run out when there was a T order called and get busted for running around knowing the fact it was a T order and then get shot and killed then they start spamming Freekiller..

Some people play dumb. T orders are easy to distinguish but i use it as a advantage when chaos is going on and CT is trying to retain order but is too late since i have made it to Armory with a AWP.

@Bubblez knows exactly what i'm talking about :p

Reply to Thread