? servers

? players online

Duck Fisco

• Content Count:  2579

If disco is so loud that you can't hear CTs orders, then someone needs to either stop the music, or the CT needs to type them. But we aren't going to have someone bother to go into each map and lower the volume, or remove it (lol, disco without music?).

Exactly..

I don't see "loud music" as being a problem.

I also don't see anyone editing EVERY map on SDK, downloading their existent mp3 files, lower their gain on audacity, put them back and struggle with the infinite SDK compile errors that might follow.. It never was a problem for me, and there's always that voice_scale x command available, which can help you to put the mic louder.

• Content Count:  678

If disco is so loud that you can't hear CTs orders, then someone needs to either stop the music, or the CT needs to type them. But we aren't going to have someone bother to go into each map and lower the volume, or remove it (lol, disco without music?).

The problem still lies in that CTs arent/dont turn off the music or type orders, and yet still expect them to be followed.

• Content Count:  2589

The problem still lies in that CTs arent/dont turn off the music or type orders, and yet still expect them to be followed.

I'm not sure what more you want me to tell you. Unless you honestly want to download all the right shit yourself and fix every single disco that's on the server every single time we upload a map, there's nothing we can do about your issue. Like I said,

If disco is so loud that you can't hear CTs orders, then someone needs to either stop the music, or the CT needs to type them.But we aren't going to have someone bother to go into each map and lower the volume, or remove it (lol, disco without music?).

If disco music is so loud people can't hear orders and people are being killed because of it, then CTs need to either type or stop the music. People can't follow orders they can't hear. If they don't do this, then get an admin on to get them to.

I literally have no idea what else to tell you at this point.

• Content Count:  192

all disco maps sound fine for me.. just turn the ingame menu sounds down and disco will follow then turn the CT volume up.

problem fixed.

Maybe its different since i play CSGO on a mac..

I'm more disturbed of the mic spam, giving orders that causes the chaos and not necessarily disco

• Content Count:  851

I'd agree that the minecraft map disco is the main culprit of this, I even had a situation where I was killed because I couldn't hear. I also agree the editing the map is probably unneeded, but the CT's need to be reasonable about the music.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.