? servers

? players online

Cya!

• Content Count:  890

So today I have decided to leave steam gamers! I cant take the hate anymore! You guys are mad cause im trying to get people banned that are breaking the rules Ex.Freeze Tag. Thru this experience I have learned that this server is a good community to be part of, Unless you get one of the ''Cool'' people banned. I might be on a little bit here and there but not as often as I usually am.

I would like to thank, @Souce Boss, for being nice to me, and telling me that the hate would die down

Halo out!

• Content Count:  562

i dont know who you mean by cool people, but SG is a place for everyone as long we have respect for eachother and the rules.

if you get a guy banned, and people give shit for it, is not a good thing. its not your fault that he breaks the rules. souce has a point, and it will calm down. trust me on that.

Sad to see you go, hope you find the right place to play games!

• Content Count:  501

There is no perfect place. Wherever you go, someone will always dislike you or not want to befriend you. The same goes for me, you, and everyone else on here. You just have to learn to ignore it and focus on the people who do enjoy playing with you. It is your choice to leave, so I will not try to stop you @Halo

• Content Count:  4441

People definitely shouldn't be harassing you enough to make you leave and if they are simply report them or try to talk it out with them. I used to play SG when I was younger (12-13) . I acted like an idiot and made everyone hate me. Looking back on it a lot of people tried to help me, more people than I even deserved to at that point. I'm not saying you're the same or even calling you an idiot because honestly I read some of my old posts and they were cringe as fuck and very fucking annoying. Sure some of the more edgy community members may not like you and have made pretty personal attacks on you but it's better to not dwell on that and just move on. I recommend you keep an open mind to advice that the nicer community members give you and take constructive criticism as what it is.

Not all people are going to like you and that's fine, fuck them.

Reply to Thread