? servers

? players online

How was your first day of school/uni?

• Content Count:  1468

But whats dope is that we have a block schedule which is kind of gay

Nice mixed feelings there Brandon. I hope you're still taking English lessons? :p

My first day was "ok." My form was ok (the people who I'm with + the teacher). A few of my teachers for lessons are assholes which I'm upset about (rip maths :( ). Only had 3/5 of my lessons in 2 days, and during free periods is a good time for work which is good xd. All in all, good upgrade from year 11 to sixth form :d (but generally fuck school and homework D: )

• Content Count:  2844

I've had a great time. Nothing too hard on math yet and a lot of "beginning of school" parties and and saunas w/ other engineering students and stuff. I've pretty much been drunk most the week (like usually). Perhaps I should start doing some schoolwork now.

• Content Count:  1667

Nice mixed feelings there Brandon. I hope you're still taking English lessons? :p

My first day was "ok." My form was ok (the people who I'm with + the teacher). A few of my teachers for lessons are assholes which I'm upset about (rip maths :( ). Only had 3/5 of my lessons in 2 days, and during free periods is a good time for work which is good xd. All in all, good upgrade from year 11 to sixth form :d (but generally fuck school and homework D: )

For your information HONORS English

• Content Count:  346

My teacher tryna act since my locker up stairs and her class downstairs that its my fault im tardy. Lol! Come on!

I don't even use my locker.... I'm probably gonna regret it later xD

Edited by frankie
cuz i can

Reply to Thread