? servers

? players online

Dak Prescott vs. Tony Romo

• Content Count:  2589

"Dak Prescott"

You mean the GOAT?

rghPmpQ.jpg

But seriously, what is this...facebook? Romo is the only reason Dallas was relevant in regards to playoff contention the past 10 years. This is Tony's team. He knows it, the locker room knows it, Dr.Coach Jerry Jones knows it. Romo is the starter until he retires, and rightfully so.

• Content Count:  3462

tfw skip bayless is one of the most god awful sports "analyst" ever. Walking out of dorm building the other day and caught him saying how the Giants are gonna get fucked week 1 because Eli apparently "couldn't hit his wide receivers all preseason." Mind you he sat two games and in the two games he did play in I believe played in 3 quarters overall. This meanwhile the new coach wanted to focus on the running game with the first team offense so Eli hardly really passed the ball at all. That and stating dak is the steal of the draft, which is most likely true if he does pan out to be a Wilson/Newton type QB in the future/now, but c'mon now he hasn't played a meaningful game yet ffs.

God I am so glad Aikman made this statement on him in an article saying he's shit, good read right there, too lazy and tired to find the article.

• Content Count:  5379

tfw skip bayless is one of the most god awful sports "analyst" ever. Walking out of dorm building the other day and caught him saying how the Giants are gonna get fucked week 1 because Eli apparently "couldn't hit his wide receivers all preseason." Mind you he sat two games and in the two games he did play in I believe played in 3 quarters overall. This meanwhile the new coach wanted to focus on the running game with the first team offense so Eli hardly really passed the ball at all. That and stating dak is the steal of the draft, which is most likely true if he does pan out to be a Wilson/Newton type QB in the future/now, but c'mon now he hasn't played a meaningful game yet ffs.

God I am so glad Aikman made this statement on him in an article saying he's shit, good read right there, too lazy and tired to find the article.

What do you expect from a hot take artist? He probably doesn't believe 95% of the shit that comes out of his own mouth, but it's good for ratings so....

But yeah giants are gonna get fucked week one anyways.

You coulda stopped there fam.

Was too heated at the time to stop at the obvious.

What do you expect from a hot take artist? He probably doesn't believe 95% of the shit that comes out of his own mouth, but it's good for ratings so....

But yeah giants are gonna get fucked week one anyways.

What I hate the most is that my friends ADORE him and Steven A Smith, I see how Steven can be funny but Skip is just only annoying imo. And of course it's for ratings, never doubted that for a second, but I still have the right to dislike them for it.

And lol...that's a good joke sonny :^)

Edit: found the Aikman article http://www.si.com/tech-media/2016/09/06/media-circus-troy-aikman-skip-bayless-fox-sports-1

Edited by Nuclear Onion

Sjl0hVi.jpg

Forgot how good your memes are onion. Calling that racist bigot funny...ha.

More so because of his ridiculous facial expressions that my friends cry laughing about too often...I never said I found him funny bruh calm your fucking shitty memes down seriously. Literally assuming shit smh.

• Content Count:  2589

More so because of his ridiculous facial expressions that my friends cry laughing about too often...I never said I found him funny bruh calm your fucking shitty memes down seriously. Literally assuming shit smh.

Excuse you. What section do you think we are in? This isn't the politics section. We take shit seriously here in the so active and totally not dead 70% of the year sports section.

Reply to Thread