? servers

? players online

What do you enjoy most about streamers/streaming?

• Content Count:  4441

So, I am dicking around with quality of and overlay. I dropped a stream on my old channel, and this is what I'm working with now:

Compared to...before...

That overlay was ugly, made in 5 minutes, and people still watched.

Thoughts?

New overlay much cleaner. Goojob.

• Content Count:  1612

be a booby streamer

" //APPARENTLY IM A SLUT; SO NOO CAM :"'(//"

I'll just have my stream be 85% me, 5% steam chat, and 10% gamescreen, I'll expose clevage and bend over every time I type, and I'll have every link on my twitch page to direct to my paypal.

EZ Doppler skinz

• Content Count:  2230

" //APPARENTLY IM A SLUT; SO NOO CAM :"'(//"

I'll just have my stream be 85% me, 5% steam chat, and 10% gamescreen, I'll expose clevage and bend over every time I type, and I'll have every link on my twitch page to direct to my paypal.

EZ Doppler skinz

Innovative to say the least.

I'll donate you $5 every few minutes just to say an angry message that will pop up on screen

• Content Count:  2238

Granted I'm streaming through my PS4 and don't have a camera so that's out. And unfortunately having one of those real life things makes a set schedule a nightmare for me. (Though I kind of had it going for Song of the Deep for a while, but then I realized my videos weren't uploading to YT like they were supposed to and I gave up streaming it).

Now I'm thinking I should stream my late night Overwatch sessions. I get very verbal, lol. If I had a camera it would likely be even funnier as I pace around while playing.

• Content Count:  2730

So, I am dicking around with quality of and overlay. I dropped a stream on my old channel, and this is what I'm working with now:

Compared to...before...

That overlay was ugly, made in 5 minutes, and people still watched.

Thoughts?

I love the new layout, but it looks like you have a bunch of random text in the top right corner. Is that on porpoise.

Reply to Thread