? servers

? players online

Appeals section

• Content Count:  108

Does anyone else read the appeals that get rejected and just get enjoyment out of it? Im not sure why but I like to just read through them and just read the crap people try to say to get out of bans, and then an AO comes in and slaps them with a big ole rejected. I guess its just the fact that its keeping the crap players out that gives me the enjoyment lol.

• Content Count:  418

Admin complaints are MUCH better to read. But, ban appeals for you plebs are good too xd

UGH! I wish I could see those!

But I love ban appeals. In the year or so I had no pc to game with I visited SG from time to time to check if there are any funny ass appeals.

• Content Count:  2589

UGH! I wish I could see those!

To be honest, they're not that good. We get a complaint every now and then and there isn't many and those that do get made, aren't that entertaining. Was a bit disappointed when I first got access to them.

Ban appeals are by far your better option for entertainment. Although as one of the ones that has to do the appeals, they sometimes make you want to kill your self due to lack of faith in humanity.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1056

To be honest, they're not that good. We get a complaint every now and then and there isn't many and those that do get made, aren't that entertaining. Was a bit disappointed when I first got access to them.

Ban appeals are by far your better option for entertainment. Although as one of the ones that has to do the appeals, they sometimes make you want to kill your self due to lack of faith in humanity.

Except that one admin complaint

Sent from Narnia

• Content Count:  4441

Watching XeNo chew people out on Ban Appeals calling them douche canoe usually gives me a good laugh as well.

Sometimes reading the amount of bullshit that comes out of peoples mouth on the regular in appeals actually makes me angry too.

• Content Count:  1612

Admin complaints are MUCH better to read. But, ban appeals for you plebs are good too xd

This.

Also, even if it's rare, I enjoy seeing admin complaints/Ban appeals involving myself. It's always an interesting thread.

• Content Count:  418

With all the PB threads/crap you have to deal with, I can understand that. You have to have a lot of patience to deal with all that bullshit.

Reply to Thread