? servers

? players online

Appeals section

• Content Count:  6759

the only thing i can think of is because i am a huge dickhead (even more so w/ alcohol), and also I go in the peanut daycare teamspeak frequently

tbh, every time they do something stupid i come on teamspeak like a parent walks in on the house burning down and the kids all crying, and all i can think of when i come in is "what the fuck did you guys do."

I have repeatedly said I am in no way involved in anything that PDC did/does that was actually harmful. I have never been asked by any higher up to explain myself, or how a situation actually happened. It has just been "that PDC faggot is doing NO GOOD" and then action has been taken without asking me. The only person that I can actually talk to that actually has the authority to tell people to leave me the fuck alone is Caution, because it seems he's the only one who knows that while I am a very mean person, I am not a very mean person who is also a liar.

The worst thing that I have ever done is make a channel in the SG TS making a peanut related joke, which was later misconstrued as an anal fissure joke (which I admit if I had known about, would have made the joke way better, and I probably would have done it anyway.) To be fair, it was the same day that whole PDC witch hunt announcement thread was made, to counter, everyone that was AO+ knows I am a prick and probably think: "hey if we make this thread, psyche is probably going to be a dick and make people(s) mad." Hell, you could have thought about making that thread months in advance and STILL know that I would have done something mildly dickish in response.

look to be brutally honest;

1. I am drunk right now

2. I do not play on any of the servers, and do not read any forum post unless its someone getting mad or a ban appeal

3. I would not even go in the SG TS unless someone asked, or I wanted to talk to Caution/Retroattack/Nuclear Onion

4. If I were given the opportunity, I would most likely cherry pick the appeals where I knew I could fuck with a stupid person/asshole who was trying to lie or talk down their appeal

5. If I were somehow by some miracle actually given the ability to post in appeal bans, there are some higher ups who would really, REALLY not like it

6. I would at some point make someone the angriest they will ever be in the entire life

now if after reading all that you still think this is a good idea, feel free to try and see if you can make it happen. Since as of right now have zero credibility because I hang out with PDC people, nothing I can say will change the higher ups minds. Even caution, who is literally the fucking president, couldn't talk the rest of the higher ups into doing this. so if by some miracle you can make this happen, i promise, with my new degree from OSU, i can produce new top quality ban appeals just for you!

thank you for your time, have a good day.

#MakeBanAppealsGreatAgain

we went over this in the AO meeting gosh

• Content Count:  954

the only thing i can think of is because i am a huge dickhead (even more so w/ alcohol), and also I go in the peanut daycare teamspeak frequently

tbh, every time they do something stupid i come on teamspeak like a parent walks in on the house burning down and the kids all crying, and all i can think of when i come in is "what the fuck did you guys do."

I have repeatedly said I am in no way involved in anything that PDC did/does that was actually harmful. I have never been asked by any higher up to explain myself, or how a situation actually happened. It has just been "that PDC faggot is doing NO GOOD" and then action has been taken without asking me. The only person that I can actually talk to that actually has the authority to tell people to leave me the fuck alone is Caution, because it seems he's the only one who knows that while I am a very mean person, I am not a very mean person who is also a liar.

The worst thing that I have ever done is make a channel in the SG TS making a peanut related joke, which was later misconstrued as an anal fissure joke (which I admit if I had known about, would have made the joke way better, and I probably would have done it anyway.) To be fair, it was the same day that whole PDC witch hunt announcement thread was made, to counter, everyone that was AO+ knows I am a prick and probably think: "hey if we make this thread, psyche is probably going to be a dick and make people(s) mad." Hell, you could have thought about making that thread months in advance and STILL know that I would have done something mildly dickish in response.

look to be brutally honest;

1. I am drunk right now

2. I do not play on any of the servers, and do not read any forum post unless its someone getting mad or a ban appeal

3. I would not even go in the SG TS unless someone asked, or I wanted to talk to Caution/Retroattack/Nuclear Onion

4. If I were given the opportunity, I would most likely cherry pick the appeals where I knew I could fuck with a stupid person/asshole who was trying to lie or talk down their appeal

5. If I were somehow by some miracle actually given the ability to post in appeal bans, there are some higher ups who would really, REALLY not like it

6. I would at some point make someone the angriest they will ever be in the entire life

now if after reading all that you still think this is a good idea, feel free to try and see if you can make it happen. Since as of right now have zero credibility because I hang out with PDC people, nothing I can say will change the higher ups minds. Even caution, who is literally the fucking president, couldn't talk the rest of the higher ups into doing this. so if by some miracle you can make this happen, i promise, with my new degree from OSU, i can produce new top quality ban appeals just for you!

thank you for your time, have a good day.

#MakeBanAppealsGreatAgain

we need you back psyche

now more than ever

you

your giant, pink, bold name

and the seinfeld theme looped for hours upon hours for an entire day.

Reply to Thread