? servers

? players online

Taking Out Your Pistol

• Content Count:  7

I just want this clarified that if a t takes out a pistol on accident or not, and is not aiming it at a ct are they KOS? I've always done it as no it is not KOS but after the past couple of days ive seen KOS and not KOS.

• Content Count:  742

Unless you start calling out you're gonna drop it; you're KOS the second it leaves the holster. However, most CTS aren't assholes and if its a gunplant and he has auto-switch on, give him a chance to drop it. If it is aimed at a CT and he claims he's going to drop it, it can still be misinterpreted.

• Content Count:  2589

Unholstered = KOS

Holstered = not KOS

If they draw the pistol and reholster it that's fine. But if they unholster it and are just chilling with the gun out, it doesn't matter where they're aiming, they are still KOS.

• Content Count:  4960

Why is it that every single situation or simple rule has to be clarified over and over?

Is it because we're all using different rules?

I suggest a 'database' for PB, with questions answered from related words like "Kos".

A kind of Wiki for PB. Would be a bit time-consuming to make, but could be useful to prevent these threads :)

• Content Count:  5377

Why is it that every single situation or simple rule has to be clarified over and over?

Is it because we're all using different rules?

I suggest a 'database' for PB, with questions answered from related words like "Kos".

A kind of Wiki for PB. Would be a bit time-consuming to make, but could be useful to prevent these threads :)

Reading the damn rules in the first place would be helpful

• Content Count:  1612

Question has been answered already, however, you should always do a quick gun search while in main cell. That is the entire reason "step out of your cell, face the back, and freeze" was originally used for. But, shit happens, if a prisoner pulls out a gun and points it at you, they should be killed. If it's just a quick mousewheel flick, or other obvious accident, tell them to drop it, and move on.

Technically, if they whip it out, accident or not, you can kill them. But it's a dick move, you could also be giving the gun to an aggressive T Teammate when the gun drops. PB is situational, that's the magic of it.

At this point, with all of the rules, technicalities, and especially situations, we'd need a PrisonBreak Wiki.

No, it's probably not going to happen.

• Content Count:  2589

We have this wonderful thing called a search bar that allows people to search for threads about these things. No one uses it. What makes you think that if they don't read the stickied threads or search the forum, that they'll take the time to read a wiki? There's nothing different from what we already have established.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.