? servers

? players online

As a starting zombie...

• Content Count:  415

I haven't checked much and i keep wondering in Zombie escape if you get picked at the beginning of the round as a starting zombie with other people, are you allowed to leave?

Imagine at the start of the round you get picked as a mother zombie, with 3 other people, making 4 zombies in total, are you allowed to leave or must you stay with them.

Also if you get picked as mother zombie then kill 1 person, are you allowed to leave? Or do you have to stay until there's a lot of zombies

• Content Count:  5055

"Do not disconnect/reconnect to avoid kills, you will be banned" (from the server rules)

So long as you aren't the only mother zombie that's picked, it really shouldn't be a problem to just disconnect. Other wise if you were and you decide to disconnect then another zombie gets picked and screws up everything.

Also even if you leave and reconnect for some reason, you would be stuck as a dead spectator until the round ends.

@Black Rain

• Content Count:  6759

It depends. If you leave because you have to then it's not a big deal. If you left and rejoined back to avoid playing as a zombie then it's worthy of a warning. Obviously if it's something like the person rejoined because the game crashed or had to fix something then it's also excusable. I wouldn't be too worried about the mother zombie leaving if others spawned with it. It's just if the person is doing it to avoid being zombie in the first place then it warrants the warning since it's not fair to the rest of the team.

Very situational though.

• Content Count:  415

Thanks a lot for responding, because I was a bit confused wether we were allowed to disconnect or not as a mother zombie at the beginning of the round so i'd usually kill a couple of people then just leave. So now I know, since I see people who become mother zombies alone get mad then leave turning a random person into a zombie killing lots of people which is stupid, then rejoining right after.

Also I see some people suicide

Some of them purposely get killed at the beginning of the round to prevent playing as a zombie. Like standing in a corner so the humans can get easy headshots and kill him .

Also how does the mother zombie get picked? Is it completely random or picks people depending if they were chosen already or not. Also if its random do you have more chances of getting picked as a zombie the more round you are human, or its completely random.

• Content Count:  6759

So now I know, since I see people who become mother zombies alone get mad then leave turning a random person into a zombie killing lots of people which is stupid, then rejoining right after.

That is definitely not allowed, which I'm sure you know by now.

Also I see some people suicide

Some of them purposely get killed at the beginning of the round to prevent playing as a zombie. Like standing in a corner so the humans can get easy headshots and kill him.

Not allowed. You can consider this as the person being a friendly zombie by failing to complete the objective and purposely not attacking just to throw the round.

Also how does the mother zombie get picked? Is it completely random or picks people depending if they were chosen already or not. Also if its random do you have more chances of getting picked as a zombie the more round you are human, or its completely random.

It's a ratio thing. I'm terrible at explaining this tbh but its like every n-th player is infected.

Reply to Thread