? servers

? players online

Admin info and req.

• Content Count:  1403

I am not sure if this is the right thread to be posting this but it is defiantly a question... so I haven't branched out to any other servers except TTT because I am not very interested in the other game-modes. Now that being said, is it REQUIRED to play on all servers and get to know all of the admins to become a admin yourself? I don't really foursee (haha, get it because my name is four) myself playing on any of the other servers other than TTT except for the fact that I'd like to progress my way to the admin position. I understand it is still very early for me to be asking these questions but I just like to be certain of my application. I have been looking over the recent admin apps just to get an idea of what to expect when I submit mine (which wont be for a few months) I enjoy playing with most of the players that I have played with now, and I can't wait to see what the future has in store. :rlol:

Also another question, am I spamming the forums by making all of these new threads? :suspicious:

• Content Count:  788

I am not sure if this is the right thread to be posting this but it is defiantly a question... so I haven't branched out to any other servers except TTT because I am not very interested in the other game-modes. Now that being said, is it REQUIRED to play on all servers and get to know all of the admins to become a admin yourself? I don't really foursee (haha, get it because my name is four) myself playing on any of the other servers other than TTT except for the fact that I'd like to progress my way to the admin position.

It isn't REQUIRED, as you said you had looked at the admin applications so you have probably came across mine. I am an extremely active TTT player (with 13 days on the server) just like you are. If you read any of the replies, most the people stating reapply/abstain was because they aren't TTT regulars like I am, they all recommended going on different servers to get my name out there more to get more supports, and to also go on TS and interact with people outside of the core game of CS:GO, and since my application I have been on team speak when I can, but have yet to find the time to get on other servers quite yet.

So no, it isn't a requirement to be an admin, but it is highly recommended.

Also another question, am I spamming the forums by making all of these new threads? :suspicious:

You're new, you have questions, so it's totally fine by starting slightly more threads than usual in the first week, totally acceptable. It takes time to get used to them, start trying to get in to the groove of responding to other threads and give responses and feedback to other ones :blink1:

Hope I answered your questions well enough :thumb:

If you have any other questions, don't be afraid to ask me or any other regulars/admins!

• Like 2

• Content Count:  5678

If you don't branch out to other servers, you're going to receive a lot of abstains from regulars and admins that frequent those other servers. This doesn't mean you can't get it, but it does get you a lot of people who have no idea who you are. I don't play TTT that much anymore, and I haven't really seen you in game at all.

As for the threads, as Rye said, you're going to have a lot of questions so it isn't bad to be asking them.

• Like 3

• Content Count:  5055

While it isn't really necessary to branch out to other servers, it will benefit you if you did in the long run whether you apply for admin or not. Reason being is that if you do try to apply for admin, you need to know the regular player base for that particular server whether it be admins or non admin regulars in order for them to decide whether to support you or not. With the admins, they're going to be the people who you'll want to get to know in case you need to call one into the server for a rule breaker. If you do ever become admin, they're also the people you're going to technically work with as well since they know the ropes of being an SA more than you do.

As for the regular non admin player base, while most of them weren't admin themselves, getting to know them is just as important as ever. By showing that you do possess qualities of becoming an admin, they'll most likely notice it right away, possibly even encouraging you to apply for it. Being a helpful and friendly person who wants to help the servers in any way will get you noticed, and people will notice that quality trait from you. If you do ever become admin, they're going to be the people who'll look up to you when they need assistance on the servers.

As an admin, playing on more than one server helps since it makes you more versatile in your job when there are rule breakers on other servers. That way, you'll be able to juggle between servers.

Even if you don't consider applying for admin in the future, I would still recommend to branch out to the other servers. There are a different variety of game modes we have, each with their own rules and different types of people playing. Get to know the people here not just because for the sake of admin, but because you really want to get to know them as people and to be friends with them. In time, making good friends here will definitely benefit you in the long run if you plan on staying in this community for a while. Also who knows, maybe you'll find a new server that you might enjoy. :wink: Overall, get to know people, make friends, and enjoy this community and whats in store from it.

As for you asking questions, its fine to ask questions because that's why we have the forums and this particular section for. Don't hesitate or be afraid to ask a question since I'm sure you're not the only one who will have the same one now and in the future (though I'd recommend using the search bar at the top right of the forums just to make sure your question hasn't already been asked). If you want, you can add me on steam here and I can try to help you as much as I can. :)

• Like 4

Reply to Thread