? servers

? players online

MLB Postseason

• Content Count:  119

Now that October is here, so is the MLB's postseason. So far it has been quite interesting. My question to you is who do you want to end up in the World Series and who do you want to win it all?

• Content Count:  3462

Would love to see the Cubs or Indians since they both haven't won in forever. Dodgers wouldn't be horrible either. No franchise deserves the type of drought those two teams have...except for the Eagles @Goku :larry:

I felt pretty bad for the Mets after that amazing wildcard game. Bumgarner is something special, he has shutout every "winner take all game" he's played and he's not even 30 yet. Just wow.

• Like 1
Edited by Nuclear Onion

• Content Count:  119

Would love to see the Cubs or Indians since they both haven't won in forever. Dodgers wouldn't be horrible either. No franchise deserves the type of drought those two teams have...except for the Eagles @Goku :larry:

I felt pretty bad for the Mets after that amazing wildcard game. Bumgarner is something special, he has shutout every "winner take all game" he's played and he's not even 30 yet. Just wow.

Yea, the Cubs are looking amazing this year, and it would be really cool to see them win, last time was when they one of the first World Series'? (long long time ago). And Bumgarner is so insane, 2014 World Series he was exceptional. He pitched so many times, even was placed as a closer for one game, and was phenominal every time, and hes just kept his performance up.

Edited by Solid

• Content Count:  1070

Jays will win 100%, they've had the starting pitching all season and now the offense has woken up and reverted back to 2015 form. Ez world series for blue jays.

Reply to Thread