? servers

? players online

Admin App Question.

• Content Count:  1403

Is it a requirement that you have to have a forum account for 3 months or can you try applying sooner than that?

Maybe a minimum required amount of admins that would recommend you trying to apply if you do not meet the 3 month requirement.

(Not saying I will, just curious).

bd3a451b10ca25db5cfc0b4fb6ee2f57.png

Says quite clearly ^

Edit: lmao it looks like I wrote that - I took a picture of the admin rules without thinking at all lol

That is disappointing but seems that the rules can not be bent in any way..

• Content Count:  418

That is disappointing but seems that the rules can not be bent in any way..

Of course not, that's why they're there. From your massive amount of posting since you joined, which wasn't even 30 days ago, I get that you're eager for it. The 3 month requirement gives people more time to know what kind of person you are from the forums, since not everyone plays at the same time nor on the same server. Be a bit more patient.

Of course not, that's why they're there. From your massive amount of posting since you joined, which wasn't even 30 days ago, I get that you're eager for it. The 3 month requirement gives people more time to know what kind of person you are from the forums, since not everyone plays at the same time nor on the same server. Be a bit more patient.

To be fairly honest and no means of disrespect I enjoy communicating with people on the forums while I am away from my PC via Tapatalk app on my phone. I am not trying to eagerly get to 100 posts but just giving my personal opinion on each of the threads. (Of course I would love to submit an admin application ASAP) but I won't because I know the community does not know me that well. I will obey the rules and be patient and wait until I think the time is right to submit an application. For now I am just curious if that was a requirement. Thank you for answering my question!

• Content Count:  4441

Those guidelines are there to act as a MINIMUM requirement, to keep people from joining the community and immediately trying to climb the ranks.

I understand liking to post on the forums because trust me when I tell you I love it. I'm going to say however that you need to cool your jets my dude. I completely get that maybe you want to get admin and further yourself in this community but the path you're following is not the way to do it. People notice when you rush to 100 posts and they notice what threads you post on and they notice the quality of your posts. I'm simply telling you that if you want admin you're going to have to not only meet the requirements of 100 posts.. 3 months.. ect but actually put the time and effort into showing people who you are. To me it looks like you're in this community WAY too much for ranks instead of what it's actually here for. This community is a place for enjoyment, a place to make friends and share some laughs. I can almost guarantee you that if you do not share that vision, that if you are here more for the power over fun then people will see that. Anyway, as @Stunningjam + @Minus said those guidelines are a minimum requirement and even if they did SOMEHOW bend anyones chances of getting accepted would still be slim to none (as less than 3 months is definitely not enough time for people to get to someone).

This was just a mere question, I wanted to know if the admins could suggest you to becoming an admin before that 3 month mark, that was all. I wasn't intending that I would apply right now. I was just curious. I like knowing everything about something that I am interested in. Now am I interested in being admin? Of course, just like many other members. Now I understand that you need to pass the bare minimums to even apply. I do admit that I might sound like I am rushing into admin but I really just want to know what it takes to be an admin so if one of the higher ups are disobeying the rules I could do something about it. I am here to have fun and meet new people just like most of the other regular gamers in this community. I have met some funny people playing TTT and I loved it. If it seems like all I care about is being admin, then you got it all wrong. That would be a accomplishment of mine maybe in the future but for now I am just a new community member trying to figure out all the rules and regulations with community input.

• Content Count:  192

Try to reach out to other servers like PB (even though its cancerous) MG and ZE. Also go on teamspeak and communicate with others on there that branch out to other games as well.

I understand why some of them are questioning your post that you made here since as you were reaching that 100 post requirement that you made a post about it then asking if if was possible to bend the rules for the 3 month count. Just take it slow and branch out and not worry so much about the posting here or don't try to make any bad (as they call it shit) posting.

I do see you have donated to the community skins/servers and keep up with that as that is a good sign of helping out. No worries though just keep meeting new people and show admin qualities and you will have your accomplishment in no time.

Take it from me, I been in this community since late 2010 (even though i didn't make a account till 2012) and had recommendation from admins and figure i gave it a shot about a year ago and was rejected (due to i don't talk much on my mic so not alot of people don't have much information on me or don't stand out)

• Like 1

I have tried joining other servers such as ZE but I don't like how the music is usually always playing (I have to constantly have to type !music or !stopmusic) also the players don't seem to help each other out. I do enjoy playing on the MG server, I find that very funny and enjoyable. The JB server is questionable at times but for the majority of the time it is a bunch of free days or young people turning it into a free killing fest. TTT is still my favorite.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread