? servers

? players online

Random Question of the Day [October 12th]

• Content Count:  639

If i have time I'll get my family and friends. Steal some random boat and go to sea, live on an uninhabited island.

And if needed go to smaller cities near the shore to scavenge shit.

play cs? with who???

Playing with bots :3

• Content Count:  1300

If you there was a real zombie apocalypse that started today, what's the first thing you'd do?

Personally, I'd meet up with a few close friends that I could get ahold of, then I'd head to a big store near me that's basically a Home Depot. Lots of tools, supplies, and most important, guns. There's plenty of things there that I'd be able to protect myself with. It's also conveniently sitting next to a Costco, which is essentially a bulk grocery store. As long as I get there before any other survivors, there shouldn't be any problems. Not too sure how long I'd stay there. It would probably get super boring. Hopefully I could still play CS:GO with you guys. :zombie09:

This

• Content Count:  127

If a Zombie Apocalypse happened, how many people do you think would be out having fun shooting them all? It'd be over the day it started

That's pretty much what would happen, all the rednecks and people with guns would just shoot all the zombies in the head it would probably be over in an hour and people will probably learn how to turn zombies into a profit or something.

• Content Count:  1406

Hit up the local gun shop for more ammo, then sit back and enjoy the show. I live so far north I would only have to worry about other people attacking my safe house. After a few Maine winters (hit -30°F last coupe of years) any zombies would die off in my area. Then its time to enjoy a world with less bs

• Like 1

• Content Count:  43

gather up all the canned food and MREs I got in my ruck sack, go to my local armoury, grab my rifle and a good amount of rounds, get some water purification tablets and a field kit, put on my Combat Dress cause its warm and camo and head north. (Canada really is sparsely populated). Wait it out

• Content Count:  1612

If time permits: become a necromancer, summon the Skelton army, unleash hell, ect.

Or escape, hire some vets, hijack a couple islands and oil rigs, and start a new country. You can turn anything into a business, why not zed removal?

Sent from Tapatalk

Reply to Thread