? servers

? players online

Leafyishere v. Keemstar Recent Drama

• Content Count:  4441

Bashurverse

Just to clear this up for you.

SkyDoesMinecraft ran a background check on Bashur and found out that he HAD been arrested for attempted sex with under age girls. Keemstar only brought it to light on DramaAlert after Bashurverse made a video where he was beating around the bush and manipulating certain parts of the story. I think for someone who makes videos to kids, for kids, Bashurverse should have came out very strongly (in the first place) saying that what he did was wrong.

In complete fairness towards bashurverse he did later apology, but he was completely in the wrong on the occasion.

I was very very emotional in this video and people have pointed out that I had never said that I was sorry for what I did in the past and I was wrong. I didn't say that in the video and I'm sorry for that, I am 100% sorry for what I did in the past, and I punished myself for years because I felt like a disgusting horrible person for doing what I did. I created my own prison because I felt so bad about it, and am extremely sorry. From the bottom of my heart, I know what I did in the past was wrong and I punished myself for it. I'm currently seeking professional help to help with that.

The only thing Keemstar did wrong was using the word "rape" when it was really knocked down to "Sexual Misconduct", the main issue DramaAlert (Keemstar) reported on it in the way he did because many other YouTubers had come out claiming it was rape. Keemstar later came out and apologized but the sad truth is that Bashurverse handled the situation like a child and should have given more information before someone slapped him in the face with his past.

• Content Count:  2730

Just to clear this up for you.

SkyDoesMinecraft ran a background check on Bashur and found out that he HAD been arrested for attempted sex with under age girls. Keemstar only brought it to light on DramaAlert after Bashurverse made a video where he was beating around the bush and manipulating certain parts of the story. I think for someone who makes videos to kids, for kids, Bashurverse should have came out very strongly (in the first place) saying that what he did was wrong.

In complete fairness towards bashurverse he did later apology, but he was completely in the wrong on the occasion.

The only thing Keemstar did wrong was using the word "rape" when it was really knocked down to "Sexual Misconduct", the main issue DramaAlert (Keemstar) reported on it in the way he did because many other YouTubers had come out claiming it was rape. Keemstar later came out and apologized but the sad truth is that Bashurverse handled the situation like a child and should have given more information before someone slapped him in the face with his past.

Well I don't want to start a fight, so I'm just going to say Bashur did not handle it well at all. On the other hand Keemstar was a huge asshole about. Both are at fault.

Well I don't want to start a fight, so I'm just going to say Bashur did not handle it well at all. On the other hand Keemstar was a huge asshole about. Both are at fault.

I don't understand how Keemstar was a huge asshole about it? No need to fight, the forums are for discussion my dude. :blink:

• Content Count:  418

Is there a nice way to call someone out for sexual misconduct?

• Like 1

I don't understand how Keemstar was a huge asshole about it? No need to fight, the forums are for discussion my dude. :blink:

[video=youtube_share;AcmWhn7S3Jw]

Start at 3:10

I don't have a promblem with keemstar calling him out but that is not good way of doing it.

Edit: And in no way do I support bashur anymore, he was one of my fav youtubers but after all the drama and him being sex offender he was no longer my fav.

Edited by Clamor

[video=youtube_share;AcmWhn7S3Jw]

Start at 3:10

I don't have a promblem with keemstar calling him out but that is not good way of doing it.

You do realize that after everything I've said the Leafy vs. Keemstar drama rolled around and Basherverse tried to blame Keemstar for his problems with YouTube (the rape allegations) when nearly a year before him and Keemstar were fine and dandy. Basher tried to use Leafy, Pyro and GradeA's videos and the hype around them to shit on Keemstar and claim that it was Keemstars fault that his channel got washed down the drain. The very short snippet taken from Periscope against Keemstar means nothing if he didn't actually do anything wrong to Bashurverse and as far as Keems history goes (him being dyslexic and having terrible english) I don't honestly think it meant anything.

You do realize that after everything I've said the Leafy vs. Keemstar drama rolled around and Basherverse tried to blame Keemstar for his problems with YouTube (the rape allegations) when nearly a year before him and Keemstar were fine and dandy. Basher tried to use Leafy, Pyro and GradeA's videos and the hype around them to shit on Keemstar and claim that it was Keemstars fault that his channel got washed down the drain. The very short snippet taken from Periscope against Keemstar means nothing if he didn't actually do anything wrong to Bashurverse and as far as Keems history goes (him being dyslexic and having terrible english) I don't honestly think it meant anything.

I understand your point. Let's agree drama sucks no matter if it's true or not.

Now about the leafy vs keem, I don't understand how it all started nor have I been keeping up with it.

• Content Count:  954

leafy is a cunt because he's a manipulative twat who fucks his "friends" over without any fucking care

keemstar is a cunt because he's a manipulative twat who is extremely short-sighted and easily upset, he's apologized for a lot of the shit he said but that doesn't mean he didn't fucking do it, keep that in mind.

i find it hilarious how everyone who fucking shat on leafy and/or keemstar ended up working together at some point.

Reply to Thread