? servers

? players online

Extra Life Game Day Sign Up Thread!

• Content Count:  194

For security reasons I'll have to be running the games. The halloween sale is next week so I'll probably pick up quiplash, drawful2 and jackbox 2. Jackbox 3 doesn't look as good imo.

I understand the security thing so no problem there, I would recommend jackbox 3 over 2. 3 has a better quiplash (more questions, characters, and you can make your own questions if you want) and the drawing game is far better than bidiots, drawful and drawful 2 imo. havent tried the trivia game and fakin it as far as i know you need to be in the same room as the other people, guesspionage is a ton of fun too, overall I would definitely go with jackbox 3.

Actually got me thinking maybe we could set up a separate thread for people to submit questions for the event kinda like an official SG quip pack, drawful 2 has the same function if your interested.

• Content Count:  1719

Oh thought this thread was the same as the other one...

8:00 am - Event [0] (if not enough people on)/Rocket League

11:00 am - Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes

4:00 pm - Overwatch

I don't think I can join in for anything but this, as the rest would be wayy too far into the night for me.

• Like 1
Edited by Post

• Content Count:  2230

In the other thread someone (@Thompson and @Stunningjam) asked about SpeedRunners.

Twas I c:

If we play this I'd love to join in, of course I respect that there's only 3 spaces for that if we do end up using it for a back up.

EDIT: looks like I'll be good to do the Hello Neighbor playthrough...its gonna be interesting

Has it been updated since a lot of the youtubers played it(this week/last week)? (you may not watch them, so this may not be helpful xd)

It does look like a lot of fun and I'd be interested to see you play it, but judging from the videos I've seen of it and how early in production it actually seems to be I'm not too sure that'll last you very long. Might do tho

• Content Count:  6242

Has it been updated since a lot of the youtubers played it(this week/last week)? (you may not watch them, so this may not be helpful xd)

It does look like a lot of fun and I'd be interested to see you play it, but judging from the videos I've seen of it and how early in production it actually seems to be I'm not too sure that'll last you very long. Might do tho

I'll check my e-mail and see if they sent me the update link. It is going to be really short cause its still pretty early in developement, but you can see what goes on and what not. Would probably be a quick in between games kind of thing where I'm waiting for something.

Speedrunners will be one of those games where if we need filler we'll throw it in there if we got the people for it for sure. I may end up switching a few things around as well.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread