? servers

? players online

Extra Life Game Day Sign Up Thread!

• Content Count:  3178

For Borderlands 2,levels kinda matter because higher lvl is higher damage, which means instakills xD

I think I have a lvl 25-ish character

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

• Like 1
Edited by Nishok

• Content Count:  1300

For Borderlands 2,levels kinda matter because higher lvl is higher damage, which means instakills xD

I think I have a lvl 25-ish character

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Exactly, so it will depend what spiked wanna play on BO2 :p

Speedrun campaign ? xD

• Content Count:  6242

2 AM FBT BD2 - Sign me up3 AM Jack - if i purchase it, will let you know.

Don't need to purchase it, you'll be able to play via mobile device or web browser, just need TeamViewer to see the game from my end without a delay.

Exactly, so it will depend what spiked wanna play on BO2 :p

Speedrun campaign ? xD

I'd defer to people whom have played MP BO games before, I have never done that. If I don't get enough support I'll probably switch it out, may be easier that way.

• Content Count:  194

No licence needed for TeamViewer. There is a professional version that has a bunch of bells and whistles which we won't need. I'll definitely be testing all of that this weekend so if you are able to be around for that would be a good thing to get figured out.

yea no problem I'm free saturday night and all day sunday (live in NY for any timezone needs) just pm me the details!

also not sure if it matters but I own every iteration of jackbox including quiplash with quip pack aswell as drawful 2

• Like 1
Edited by Sheriff Narwhal

• Content Count:  6242

yea no problem I'm free saturday night and all day sunday (live in NY for any timezone needs) just pm me the details!

also not sure if it matters but I own every iteration of jackbox including quiplash with quip pack aswell as drawful 2

For security reasons I'll have to be running the games. The halloween sale is next week so I'll probably pick up quiplash, drawful2 and jackbox 2. Jackbox 3 doesn't look as good imo.

In the other thread someone (@Thompson and @Stunningjam) asked about SpeedRunners. I do have it, I have it as a back up game if we need a game to fill time or if we swap things around. Also, at some point in the event I will (hopefully) be streaming an Alpha build of Hello Neighbor. There were some issues with it running on Windows 7, I'll do some testing and make sure its stable before confirming it, but it is also an Alpha build so these things tend to happen.

There are still a ton of slots for games to sign up for, I will be posting the final version of the schedule on November 2nd. So you'll have until then to get signed up.

EDIT: looks like I'll be good to do the Hello Neighbor playthrough...its gonna be interesting

Edited by SpikedRocker

Reply to Thread