? servers

? players online

Extra Life Game Day Sign Up Thread!

• Content Count:  3052

Sign me up for:

9pm Rocket League

11pm Jack Box

4am Rocket League

*I would love to sign up for the other Rocket league slots (in the AM) as well as L4D2, but I am unsure If I will be working from 10-2that day.Will not know until next Saturday

• Like 1

• Content Count:  194

I can join in for Keep talking and nobody explodes, Overwatch, l4d2, Borderlands 2, and Jack box if I don't need the licence for team viewer, if i do however afraid I'm gonna have to skip that. also good for Overwatch and Jack box day 2 with the same caveat

Hope you get enough volunteers, seems like an exciting venture!

• Like 1

• Content Count:  978

I work doubles on Saturday so I'd be getting home at 1130PMish

Sign me up for:

November 6th,

Killing floor 2 at 1 am.

and Jack box at 3 am.

Also back-up for league at midnight if you don't have enough players.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  6242

I'm up for l4d2 on 5th November (going for campaign ?).

I'd be also up for Borderlands 2 on 6th if it wasn't so early in the morning :/ (8 am for me). Also which level are you looking for? I'm 72 op8.

Yeah we'll do a campaign or 2, maybe a survival. Levels for BL2 i'm not too concerned with, I think I am 25ish, haven't even finished the story yet.

I can join in for Keep talking and nobody explodes, Overwatch, l4d2, Borderlands 2, and Jack box if I don't need the licence for team viewer, if i do however afraid I'm gonna have to skip that. also good for Overwatch and Jack box day 2 with the same caveat

Hope you get enough volunteers, seems like an exciting venture!

No licence needed for TeamViewer. There is a professional version that has a bunch of bells and whistles which we won't need. I'll definitely be testing all of that this weekend so if you are able to be around for that would be a good thing to get figured out.

Reply to Thread