? servers

? players online

The Jackbox Party - Prizes/Giveaways!!

• Content Count:  3729

Howdy everyone!

I proudly present to you; The Jackbox Party events!!! Every once in a while I will use this thread to announce the events. We will be playing all kind of gamemodes during these events and some of them will include prizes. There really is no good or bad in The Jackbox party, as it's pretty much random and the winner is based on the participants their vote, as well as the audience (if there is any). The first event has been scheduled and information/requirements are found below.

xzQ92va.jpg

WHEN?!

Sunday, November 20th 2016 at:

3:00 PM EST - (US & Canada)

2:00 PM CT (US & Canada)

1:00 PM MT (US & Canada)

12:00 PM PDT - (US)

8:00 PM GMT - (UK)

9:00 PM GMT+1 (Netherlands/Denmark)

PRIZES?!

Game-mode: Quiplash - 1st winner: $60 to spend on steam

Game-mode: Drawful - 2nd winner: $30 to spend on steam

Game-mode: Trivia Murder Party - 3rd winner: $15 to spend on steam

HOW-TO/REQUIREMENTS

How will it work?

Just watch and play along

How do you join?

It's very simple; it's first to come, first to play. Rooms will be recreated from time to time, allowing others to join in, that is if you're fast enough. You DON'T need to own the game in order to play along. All you need to do is to sit back and use either your phone, tablet or PC to join in (and obviously have the broadcast run on a screen somewhere). Teamspeak is also a MUST-HAVE. WHEN PLAYING, YOU NEED TO WEAR YOUR ORIGINAL PLAYER NAME TO BE ELIGIBLE TO WIN ANY PRIZES.

Can I win multiple prizes?

The answer is no. You can only win one prize. However!!! If you end up winning a prize for the second time, you will get to choose another participant that is in that current game-mode and hasn't won anything yet to gift your prize to.

If the room is full can I still play/watch?

Yes you can and please do so. The audience voting will be a very important aspect during these events!

NOTE: IF ANY COMMUNITY EVENTS ARE SCHEDULDED AT THE SAME TIME THESE JACKBOX EVENTS ARE, THE JACKBOX PARTY EVENTS WILL BE RESCHEDULED TO ANOTHER DAY/TIME.

• Like 16
Edited by Paralyzed

• Content Count:  1719

Set it up via twitch, because steam broadcast is fucking shit.

Other than that, thanks for this! :d Enjoyable event

Doesn't the steam broadcast stuff lag? If its delayed by anything more than 25 seconds most of these jackbox things may not work as the timer is 30-45 seconds.

At least from the times I've played and streamed it, steam broadcast has worked best. From my experiences twitch had more lag, but that may just be me.

Reply to Thread