? servers

? players online

Jail Break Halloween Event

• Content Count:  2589

Only model I'm going to keep from this event for now is C3PO as the CA model for November. He will likely go away in favor of a Christmas model come December. Was originally going to think about maybe keeping Han Solo, but I think making these models a one time thing makes it that much more special and if there is ever another Star Wars event, will make it better since the models haven't already been in use.

• Content Count:  2589

Event is now over. Hope you guys enjoyed a mix up in the server's look and maybe did a little bit of roleplay here in there ;)

Again, at this time the only model still staying over from the event is C3P0 as the new CA model until the December model update. If you guys enjoyed the star wars models and wouldn't mind doing it again, let me know and I'd be more than happy to do it. There is a new star wars movie coming out in December so that would be the next "opportunity". I'll be keeping an eye out on models to see about any future "takeovers" so to speak.

• Content Count:  890

Event is now over. Hope you guys enjoyed a mix up in the server's look and maybe did a little bit of roleplay here in there ;)

Again, at this time the only model still staying over from the event is C3P0 as the new CA model until the December model update. If you guys enjoyed the star wars models and wouldn't mind doing it again, let me know and I'd be more than happy to do it. There is a new star wars movie coming out in December so that would be the next "opportunity". I'll be keeping an eye out on models to see about any future "takeovers" so to speak.

Next time we should do a star trek vs star wars event.Make T side Star Trek and make CT side Star Wars.

• Content Count:  678

jeLbEAv.gif

This ended just under two weeks ago - 'halloween', I'm guessing you just didn't read the post lmao

twas but a meme, my good friend. ive already posted in this thread lmao

• Like 1

Reply to Thread