? servers

? players online

Vape Thread

• Content Count:  176

Soooo, any fellow SG gamers into vaping? I part time at a vape shop and its always fun to talk about vaping. Figured I could make this thread to talk about mod, tanks/attys, juice and post hand checks and what not.

Dont even bother posting if you're gonna be a douche, I vape because I was addicted to cigarettes, not because I wanna look like a fucking cool kid.

Edited by Lagging Dildo

• Content Count:  176

I should start vaping, cigars aren't that good for me. However, I may be ordering myself a kit soon.

If youre looking for something good to start off with look into the Artery Vape Nugget. Small, works great, and isnt going to break the bank if its something you decide you dont like.

• Content Count:  1612

I vape, but it's exactly like it sounds to me: An electronic cigarette. I replaced it with a pack of fags in my pocket, and overall, it's a great switch. You don't feel like shit like you do when smoking cigarettes, and a month after a switch, my performance physically was back to normal; Especially in the area of cardio. Cigarettes just straight up destroy your body. I still treat it like a cigarette, and I use it outdoors when out-and-about.

I used to enjoy tinkering with a mod or two, but now I just swapped to a tank for convince. I use ruthless juice. Forgot the name of my mod, but I've been using it for over a year, and still strong.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  1330

I vape, but it's exactly like it sounds to me: An electronic cigarette. I replaced it with a pack of fags in my pocket, and overall, it's a great switch. You don't feel like shit like you do when smoking cigarettes, and a month after a switch, my performance physically was back to normal; Especially in the area of cardio. Cigarettes just straight up destroy your body. I still treat it like a cigarette, and I use it outdoors when out-and-about.

I used to enjoy tinkering with a mod or two, but now I just swapped to a tank for convince. I use ruthless juice. Forgot the name of my mod, but I've been using it for over a year, and still strong.

I vape and am happy that i finally got off of cigarettes after 5 years of smoking. my lungs and body just felt so much better after switching. I use an IPV3 LI with a TFV8 octuple coils. My favorite juice is La Costa http://www.flavorsunited.com/lacosta.html

• Content Count:  501

I was really into vaping last year, me & my friends would vape together every now and then, but I had a serious problem. I live in an area that's in the middle of the woods, so I would literally spend 2-3 hours each day vaping in the woods non-stop, and on weekends I would spend even more. tbh people say that non-nicotine e-cigs don't do anything bad to your body, but I started to feel really raspy when I would talk, and I would cough a lot. In the end, I got rid of my vape cus I couldn't keep up with the $$$ I needed to buy juice and it was becoming a serious problem.

Cinnamon juice was my fav tho

Reply to Thread